Edd x shy! reader ○Don't Be Shy○

Your p.o.v.

I'm stuck at the side of the road because my car broke down. I would ask for him, but I'm scared to ask for help because what if they get mad at me for asking, or I get kidnapped, or... I was just sitting on top of my car, thinking while watching other cars pass by. "U-umm, excuse m-m-me?...," I tried asking someone as they walked by, but they either ignored me or they didn't hear me. "H-hey-" I was cut off by someone calling my name. "(Y/n)!" The person yelled, their voice getting closer to me. 'Wait......How does it know my name!?' I exclaimed in my head, then I moved my head slowly towards their direction and sighed in relief. It was my best friend and neighbor, Edd. "H-hi E-edd." I greeted him, waving my hand slightly. "What are you doing sitting on top of your car?" Edd asked me while helping me to the ground. "Umm... M-my c-car broked-down a-and I-I-I w-was t-too s-scared t-to a-ask anyone f-for help...," I explained to him. "Do you need a ride?" He asked me, pointing his thumb towards his car which was parked beside mine. "Umm...Sure....," I answered, nodding my head. I was kind of embarrassed that my neighbor had to give me a ride home, but at least he wasn't some stranger. As we got settled into his car, I called a tow truck to come to pick up my car. "Alright, let's go!" Edd exclaimed, starting the car's engine and started to drive me home.

*Timeskip to your house*

When we got there, I got out of the passenger seat and headed towards my front door, but then I turned around and looked at Edd. "Thanks, f-for b-bringing me to m-my h-home Edd," I thanked him, giving him a small smile. Edd smiled back, then walked over to me and told me, "Your welcome (Y/n)! Also, you don't need to be shy around me, so if you ever need help, don't be afraid to call me, okay?" And before he left, he pecked me on the lips then went to his car, and went on his way. He must've had places to go before spotting me on the side of the road. I put my hand where Edd kissed me and smiled brightly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay, I will"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg!! It was so short but there's another for you commies. Until next time. Bye!

Edited; October 12, 2020