Info-Kun {5}

A boy with red hair and red glasses turned to me and grinned evilly. "Well well well, nice to meet you, My dear (F/N) (L/N)." He grinned.

I frowned and huffed a bit. "What do you want, and who are you?" I hissed as he seemed way to calm.

"All you need to know, if that they call me Info-kun." He muttered, walking towards me slowly. I backed up quickly and turned to the door, trying to open it but...It was locked?! How could I have been locked?!

I tried and tried to open it as Info-Kun just laughed. Suddenly, my vision went black.

When I woke up, I was surrounded by Taro, Amao, Osano, Oko, and Hanako. They let out sighs of relief as I opened my eyes. I slowly sat up, only to be pushed back down onto a bed by the clumsy nurse. "Don't move to much, (y/n)" he said softly.

"W-what happened...?" I asked softly before a boy spoke up. He didn't look or sound familar. "You were passed out outside for some reason. As I was bringing you here, they tagged along for some reason." He had blond hair and a scar on his face. He looked scary, but as least he was kind enough to help.

"Oh...Thank you, I guess." I said, smiling a bit at him. He just looked away with a huff.

"Alright, everyone except for (Y/N) needs to go to class, He'll be fine." Mujo said as the boys, some unwillingly, left. I sighed softly, closing my eyes, the fluorescent lighting hurting my eyes. Soon, I fell asleep once again.