Love (10)

(Yan-kun's pov)

Seeing that boy's smile sparked something in me.  I stared as he walked away with his friends.  I bit my lip softly,  covering my blushing face. 

I saved... His life.  So that means that he'll have to be in love with me,  right?  Of course! Now I just have to take care of Ayano...

( time skip to after school )

Ayano had been sent home and expelled,  so she was already home.  I had a dark glare as I walked home.  Did I want to do this?  No,  of course not,  she's my sister.  Did I have to do this?  Yes. 

As I got home,  I quietly slipped my bag off of my shoulders before walking into my sister's room.  She glared at me, tears staining her face. 

"You!  You saved him!  You ruined my chances with Taro,  he could never love me now! " she yelled,  grabbing a knife from under her pillow and lunging at me.  I quickly dodged and grabbed her hands as we fought.

I ended up tackling her tp the ground,  the knife inches from her neck.  She stared up at me.  "...go ahead... Kill me.  A life without taro is not a life I want to live.  " she admitted. 

I hesitated,  unsure if I should do this.  Until images of the future,  (y/n)  and I at the alter... I knew I had to do this if I wanted that...

( (Y/n)  pov )

The next day,  everyone was weary.  The girl,  Ayano,  was found dead early this morning.  She had her neck cut,  it was horrible. 

I saw Ayato and gasped,  running over.  He immediately blushed,  maybe out of embarrassment. 

"Hey!  I heard what happened to your sister... I'm sorry that happened to her... " I frowned. 

He nodded a bit,  looking away.  "I-its okay... She had uhm... Some problems... But she's happy now. "

I nodded a bit.  "Yeah,  she's happy now.  Nothing can h-" I stopped,  seeing Osano walk up to me.  He handed me a note. 

I looked down at it and read it. 

'Do you want to go to the fair with me this weekend?  Just us two... AS FRIENDS!  ....unless...you want us to go as... Nevermind. '