Seoul Music Award 2018

She smiled as she watching him, feeling so proud. He and his group did it, 2017 was really their year. She feels guilty to her sunbae from the same company because she is very happy that the daesang given to BTS, but hey what can she do? its her boyfriend group who win the daesang.

When he gives the speech, his eyes have glistened with tears and her eyes get teary too. She knows how much they deserved the daesang, how much they struggle to earn the daesang. She knows it very well, all the midnight phone calls from him that sounds tired, and sometimes she knows that he silently crying. "Ah... you can't be crying right now, wendy-yah", she said to herself and trying to get vanish her tears.  She glanced at her best friend, and she knows that her best friend get teary eyes too. Her best friend turned to her and they smiled as if to calm each other. Then they looked back to their boyfriend group that now singing the encore song.

Wendy keeps looking at her boyfriend, singing along to the song too. Suddenly, her boyfriend looking at her, and she can't help to smile towards him. He just smiles a little and then back to singing with his members and fans. During the group photo at the ending, she stands a little far from her boyfriend, she didn't want to attract attention again from the fans after what she did in the encore stage.

All of the artists lined up to congratulate BTS, Wendy stand at the end of the line with a smile that never leaves her face. When her boyfriend right in front of her, he smiled cheekily at her. "Hey Wan-ah" her boyfriend greets her, but she noticed his eyes were still a bit reddish. Wendy smiled at him and stroked his cheek, "Sunbaenim, Congratulations for the daesang" teased Wendy. He didn't really like it when she called him sunbaenim. When he stared at her with his grim look, Wendy gives him the biggest smile she has. "Eyy.. Oppa, Don't be angry", "Hyung, Bang PD called us, come on", V suddenly calls him from afar.

"Just go Oppa, congratulations once again, go celebrate it with your members" She pats his hands. Unwillingly, he let go of her hands, "Okay then, you go with your members too to celebrate, you did great tonight Wan-ah" he hugged her and say goodbye to her members.

Wan-ah ❀

Do you have free time tomorrow?

 Oppa ♫

Tomorrow? I have practice in the morning,

but only for a while, in the afternoon. Why Oppa?

Wan-ah ❀

Can we meet?

Oppa ♫

Sure Oppa, I will come to your studio tomorrow.

Wan-ah ❀

Alright, see you tomorrow, go rest now Wan-ah.

Oppa ♫

Got it. You too Oppa, Goodnight.

He smiled at his girlfriend text, "Aigoo, Yoongi hyung your smile can brighten the whole world right now, is it text from Wendy noona?", "Yah, you brat" he smacks Jimin back. "Your smile is more bright when you get a text from your girlfriend too". "I am hyung" Jimin laugh when his hyung shook his head.