Nobody is Perfect

He frowned when he looking at his phone,  He got so many missing calls from an unknown number

He frowned when he looking at his phone,  He got so many missing calls from an unknown number. Who is it? He thought when he wants to call it back suddenly the unknown number called him again. "Hello? Yoongi?" he heard a feminine voice from the other side. "nde? Who is it?" he replied.

"This is me Irene..,", "Oh, Irene noona?" Yoongi cut her.

"yes, where are you right now Yoongi-ya? Am I disturbing you?" She asked.

"oh, me? I am in practice room right now noona and no, we just have a break right now, Why?" he frowned.

"ah, aniya. I just want to ask you actually. Do you perhaps, know where's Seungwan right now?" Irene asked with a worried voice.

"Seungwan? She said she will in the dorm for the day. But she was a bit off, up until now she still didn't reply to my message again. Is something happen, noona?". Yoongi asked.

"no... I mean yes, she is gone, from the morning even before we were all awake. She was already gone. I don't know where she is right now.

"nde? What do you mean noona?" he stands up, makes the members beside him startled and looking at him.

"you still can't contact her now, noona? What happened actually?".

"I don't know Yoongi-ya. She was alright before in the night." Then he heard a commotion on the phone.

"noona?", "Oppa, this is me Seulgi, I think this is because of the show that aired yesterday". Seulgi talks.

"what? What show? What happen?" he replied.

"I don't know what actually happen Oppa, but I think it's about that show we shoot together. In the script, she must do some imitating, I think the fans mistook it as racism." She explained.

"you know how Seungwan Oppa, she always monitored how people react of her. And she always likes to torture herself by reading all the hate comments about her." She continues.

"what are we going to do Oppa? This is the first time she behaves like this." Seulgi said almost crying.

"calm down, Seulgi-ya. I will try to search for her. You guys don't stop calling her hmm? I will be going now." Yoongi trying to act calm.

"alright Oppa, I am sorry we were disturbing you Oppa. We just don't know who will help us. We supposed to not going out right now, we can't tell our manager as well." She replied.

"Alright, keep calling her. Call me if you guys can contact her right away." Yoongi hangs up the call.

"guys, I am so sorry but I can't continue the practice." He said to his member while packing his belongings.

"what happen hyung? Is that Seulgi who called you just now?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded at Jimin. "wendy is gone, the girls didn't know where she is. I'll try to looking for her now." He said with a worried voice. His members shocked by what he told them. They know how Wendy is. Of course, 2 years become their hyung's girlfriend make them familiar with her.

"its alright hyung, you know this practice just our night routine, and we actually almost done. I will tell the manager hyung." Namjoon said.

"We can help hyung," Jungkook told Yoongi.

"its alright guys, you all need rest. But thank you, if I couldn't find her by midnight then you guys can help me hmm?" Yoongi pats Jungkook's shoulder.

"then I will go first guys". He bid goodbye to his members and walking out of the practice room.

🐧

"son seungwan, son seungwan. Where are you?" Yoongi talking to himself while calling his girlfriend nonstop. He already driving for almost an hour, going to places where she usually visit. But still no progress, he still couldn't find her.

"where are you baby girl?" he said turning to the right corner. When suddenly he remembers something, he takes a turn and hits the gas. He hopes his feeling is right. He hopes his girl is there.

He parks his car, and take a look at the beach in front of him. Please let her be here, he thoughts. Get out of his car and start walking to the beach.

Seungwan didn't know what brought her here. On the beach. She didn't tell anybody, even her members. She knows she must be making her members worry. With her go out without a word, that is not like her at all. Her phone laying in front of her. Already dead, when almost every 5 minutes a call always appeared. She didn't pick it up. She wants to be alone right now.

She blaming herself. Why she did that. Why was she so foolish to follow the script that she already knows what could happen next. A foolish act that making people hurt and making her group name bad. And after she hurting so many people why she can't even apologize to them. Why her company didn't permit her.

She takes a look at the sea in front of her. Even the sea, can't calm her at all. She bowed her head still crying silently.

Suddenly, there's a jacket spread out in her shoulder. When she looking up, she couldn't control her tears anymore.

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. He hugged her girlfriend who crying really hard. "shhh... stop crying," he said.

He patiently waits until her girlfriend calms down. Humming a random song while patting her back. When he didn't hear any hiccup anymore, he broke his hug, then take a look at his girlfriend who has swollen eyes.

"Done?" he asked. She nodded, back to hug him again.

"you know Seungwan-ah, nobody is perfect. We are human after all, always making mistakes. But you know what, we can learn from our mistakes. Our mistakes make us grew stronger, make us grew more mature. It's our choice actually, to fix it or neglect it."

"I know Oppa, I want to fix it. But the company didn't let me apologize. Wha..at.. should I do?" she asked with a broken voice.

"you know the action speaks louder than words right?" he replied. He tightens his hug when his girlfriend nods at his words.

🐧

He increases the heater's temperature in his car. Take a glance at his girlfriend who already fell asleep with a wet face. "stop torturing yourself Wan-ah". He whispered to her and kiss her girlfriend's forehead.

He then dials Seulgi's phone. "Oppa, did you find her?" Seulgi replied. "yes, I already found her. I will take her back to your dorm right now, don't worry she is alright right now".

"really Oppa? Daenghida, we will wait for you now. Please be careful Oppa".

"alright, and can you inform Jimin now Seulgi-ya?" he asked.

"okay Oppa, I will inform him right away".

He nodded, hang up his call and take a turn getting out from the beach area. He drives with one hand while his other hand holding her girlfriend's hand during their way back to her dorm.

🐧

Hello.. part 7 is up. I'm sorry it takes a long time to update this story 😔. Thank you for reading.
~ 🐳 ~