~ Comeback ~

Yoongi watches the video intensely, he watch over his girlfriend from the new red velvet music video

Yoongi watches the video intensely, he watch over his girlfriend from the new red velvet music video. He is in awe of the video, his girlfriend visual is no joke. Well, there's nothing wrong to praise your own girlfriend, isn't it?

Then he hears his phone ringing.

"so, how is it?" a voice greets him even before he says hello.

"What?" he replied. He chuckled when he didn't get a reply.

"well, it's good" he continues to answer.

"Really?" the caller asked.

"yeah, the song is really good. But hey, how can you look so pretty? That's not good for my heart, baby" Yoongi replied.

"yah, min yoongi since when you got so cheesy? Oh God, I got goosebumps", he laughed at his girlfriend remark.

"the song is really good babe, congrats for your comeback, hmm. Don't overtire yourself, don't forget to eat and rest, arraseo?" yoongi said.

"yes, sir! Then I will end this conversation, we will go out for meals. You too, eat and rest well Oppa" Wendy replied.

He hummed and say goodbye to his girlfriend. His smile still beaming on his face.

🐧

There's a large crowd on the way to music bank. Well, today is the comeback day for one of the best girl groups right now, red velvet, so yeah. They make a way to the kbs building with a wave for the fans. They arrived early in the morning for the recording with chilly weather. The snow is covering the roads.

When they arrived in the building, they welcomed by lots of food.

"wow... Oppa, thank you for the food" Yeri said to their manager.

"what? I didn't buy it guys" their manager replied.

"eh.. then? Is it from the fans then?" Seulgi asked.

"but it didn't have any sticker with them if it's from the fans" she continued.

They always get tons of food from their fans, but usually, they will come with a sticker with their picture in it. So they confused about where the foods come from, it is not from their fans neither their manager. Suddenly there's knock from outside, one of Red Velvet manager then opened it.

"annyeong haseyo" the guest greets them.

"oh, Oppa" Wendy and Seulgi replied.
"annyeong" the guest wave at the two with a smile.

"what are you doing in here Oppa?" Seulgi asked.

"ah right, but first I'm want to apologize, I come into this room before all of you to put the food, mianhamnida" he said with a bow.

"oh, so these foods from you Oppa? We get confused, suddenly there's a bunch of foods when we got here" Wendy said.

The guest chuckled. "nde, I'm the one who brought it here guys, this is from the boys to congratulated your comeback" He replied.

"oh, Oppadeul? Wha.. thank you, please tell them we really appreciated it, thank you once again" Yeri said a bow followed by the others.

"nde, I'll tell them right away. Actually I'm with Yoongi got here, but he is in the car. There are so many fans outside, so he can't come here, he really sorry can't greet you guys" he said.

"Oppa is here? But he didn't tell me?" Wendy asked the guest who is one of BTS managers.

"ah, he actually wants to surprise you Wendy-ya" the manager replied.

The others then tease Wendy. "bwoya, I want to get a surprise too", "wae Oppa didn't romantic like Yoongi Oppa?", "I want to have a boyfriend too 😢", "if my boyfriend can get romantic like that too...".

Wendy then approached the BTS manager, when the others still talking at the same time to tease her about the surprise. "Oppa, can I meet him?", "eh, but.. you have to record your comeback right? You still have to get ready, is it alright?", "wait for a second, I'll just ask manager Oppa first".

"it's okay Wendy-ya, but I just can give you 15 minutes, is it enough?" her manager replied when Wendy ask for permission to meet her boyfriend.

"nde Oppa, it's enough, thank you" Wendy grinned.

"you're welcome, don't forget to thanks him about the food Wendy-ya", "nde Oppa, then I will get going first," Wendy said.

"I'll bring her back in 15 minutes hyung," the BTS manager said to her manager while saying goodbye to the others.

🐧

Yoongi still waited for his manager hyung back from the backstage room of red velvet. The original plan from today actually to surprise his girlfriend for her comeback. Well, the plan didn't work out, there are so many fans outside the building so he can't be walking through the building.

Suddenly there's a knock in the car's window, and the door open with a silhouette of a girl. "Oppa, you didn't say you'll come here, I thought you're busy with your song, what is this", she said while closing the car's door. "Wendy? It is you?", "Yeah, it's me Oppa, you didn't know my voice? Whats even.."

She didn't finish her words when suddenly Yoongi pulled her body to give her a tight hug. "I miss you", Wendy grinned at her boyfriend and replied his hug.

"I want to give you a surprise, but it was failed isn't it?", Wendy laughed still in his hug. "what, I am surprised Oppa, knowing that you guys give us lots of food and then you actually send them by yourself, it didn't fail. Thank you Oppa, thank you for the food, thank you for being here too" Wendy lift her head and stare at his boyfriend's eyes. She then gives a peck at Yoongi's cheek.

"what, just my cheek?" he smiled cheekily to her. Wendy just shook her head, when suddenly both of her cheeks held by Yoongi. He stared at her still with his cheekily smile and get closer. Wendy just grinned and closed her eyes. When their lips just an inch apart, the knock in the car's window interrupts their moment.

"well, I think my time is up Oppa. Goodbye, I'll call you tonight" Wendy said while opening the car's door.

"aish, hyung",

"what? What's my fault again this time?",

Yoongi just sighed and shook his head.

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

Chapter 4 up, thank you🤗

~ 🐳 ~