Dorito Crumbs and Bad Decisions

"...Art Club? God Soap, tell me you're fucking joking."

Soap pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing angrily. "Trophy, you have to have some other extracurricular club on your school record before getting into a good college! That's why you called me here after all...".

The two of them had been sitting at their lunch table for the whole period, as Soap read off possible clubs for Trophy to join that weren't, as Soap put it, "some of your jock shit".

"Okay. How about Literature?".

"Too many pole-up-their-ass hipsters."

"Puzzle Club?"

"Waste of my time."

"Crochet?"

"Okay, now I know you're fucking with me."

"Drama?".

"Pft, I'm not going to be in a club with all the queer kids."

Soap froze, clenching the list of the clubs. She looked down at the now slightly wrinkled piece of paper in fake concentration. She didn't want to see that asshole in her line of vision or she just might start swinging.

"Don't call them that, or I'm not going to help you.", she muttered, still not making eye contact.

"Tch. If you insist.". Trophy leaned back in his chair, feet propped up on the lunch table. 

"...Alright, there's one more. If you don't like this one, you'll have to pick another one off the list- got it?". Soap smoothed out the list on the table, before reading out the last entry.

"...Newspaper Club."

Trophy thought about it. Like, actually pondered it- the whole thumb-and-forefinger-to-the-chin and-looking-up thing. Newspaper Club? Doesn't sound too hard, he thought. Just write some lame article on the school talent show or that dance recital or whatever that Soap did last week, and he would be good. Despite looking like your typical jock, he was pretty decent at writing essays and shit, so this should be a piece of cake.

"Doesn't sound bad- well, not as bad as the rest, I guess. Sign me up, babe."

Soap scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Microphone's gonna kick your ass if she hears you calling me that."

"Big deal! I could beat the shit out of your gf- she's built like a fucking twig. Now if you excuse me-". Trophy got up, brushing Dorito crumbs off of his lap. "I have a Newspaper Club to sign up for.".

Soap kept her eye on him as he left. As soon as he was out of her sight, she leaned down and  fished around in her purse. She eventually pulled out her pink phone, which was adorned with a pink bar of soap keychain sticking out of the headphone jack. She turned on her phone and was greeted with the prom photo of her and Mic as her home screen. God, she was so pretty. She typed in her password and entered the group chat she had spent her whole high school life in.

---

Group Chat: Lesbians Anonymous (nothing about this is anonymous)

Members: ghost tiddies, marshy marsh, 🎤⭐!rock star!⭐🎤, washy wishy binch, red delicious

washy wishy binch (Soap): fUCK trophy finally left

ghost tiddies (Bow): ghsjkjkdskj holy shit you had to be around him for like. longer than ten seconds?

washy wishy binch (Soap): GOD HE'S THE WORRRRST

washy wishy binch (Soap): he's all like "hgngng im gonna ask you to help me pick a club and then berate you for being a lesbian"

marshy marsh (Marshmallow): UGH! Trophy's just a horrible person, through and through!

🎤⭐!rock star!⭐🎤 (Microphone): i remember when soap used to be into him though 

wishy washy binch (Soap): BABE!!!!!!💕💝💝💞💞💖💖💞💞💕💕💕

wishy washy binch (Soap): also now i have to kill you

red delicious (Apple): ...who's torphy again?

wishy washy binch (Soap): ME

🎤⭐!rock star!⭐🎤 (Microphone): TORPHY

ghost tiddies (Bow): MEEEEEE SJKDSJKJKSDKJ

marshy marsh (Marshmallow): Me too! 

red delicious (Apple): 😠😠😠 you guys know i have big tbumbs!!!

red delicious (Apple): I MEAN THUMBS!!!

red delicious's username was changed to torphy.

marshy marsh (Marshmallow): It's okay Apple! I love you anyways, big thumbs and all!😚😚😚

torphy (Apple): Mwah! Mwah! I'm kissing my phone screen rught now!

torphy (Apple): *right

torphy (Apple): Pickle is looking at me kinda weird i'm gonna stop!

marshy marsh (Marshmallow): 😚😚😚

wishy washy binch (Soap): period's ending, i gotta go!

wishy washy binch (Soap): also mic! trophy said he could beat you up cause you're skinny

🎤⭐!rock star!⭐🎤 (Microphone): psh i could beat a god if i wanted to

wishy washy binch (Soap): you're the hottest butch in this chat 

ghost tiddies (Bow): she's the only butch in this chat KAKAHHASJKSAJKSASD

wishy washy binch (Soap): alright NOW i gotta go

wishy washy binch (Soap): Bye!

wishy wash binch has logged off.

---

"Newspaper Club...shit, where is it anyways?", Trophy muttered to himself. "I knew I should've kept that schedule.".

Trophy had been wandering the halls for longer than he'd like to admit. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't find that damn newspaper club. He had passed by almost every classroom at least twice (or was it three times?), so there was no way he could've missed it, right?

"Ah, there you are!".

Trophy whipped around, trying to find the source of the noise. "Soap? Is that you?".

"Eh heh. If only...ahem! B-but no!". A tall, green-haired girl poked her head out of the computer lab doorway. "I'm Test Tube, and I'm the president (er, co-president) of the Newspaper Club! Erm...you are Trophy, if I'm correct. Am I?".

"Uh, that'd be me. Surprised some kinda weeb like you would even recognize me.". Trophy nonchalantly strolled past Test Tube into the classroom, whistling with his hands in his pockets. Once he entered the classroom however, his uncaring expression suddenly morphed to one of sheer terror.

 "Oh, you've got to be kidding."