Chapter 12 : Taking Flight

Tords POV

Tom has been shaking slowly but a lot since we arrived at the airport. We are inline to get onto the plane and of course it's Cola airlines.
I looked in front of us. Only about 5 more people til it's our turn.
"Umm Edd?"
"Yes?"
"Why is there no security?"
"Umm I'm not sure"
I sighed and we continued what we were doing.

~~~time skip~~~

We walked into the plane and down the isle. And of course Edd and decided to sit next to Matt. Leaving me with Tom. Well it isn't a bad thing.. we have kissed before.. it just might be awkward.

Tom had already sat in his seat. He just stared out the window. His elbow on the arm of the chair and his hand under his chin. His other hand was gripping tightly to the other arm of the chair. He had a sort of worried but also scared look on his face. I sat down. Next to Tom of course. His seat belt all ready on. I bucked mine and was more relaxed in my seat then Tom was in his.

"Hello all passengers! We are about to take flight. Make sure to have your belt buckled up and ready to go"

As the plane slowly started to take fight. Getting faster and faster. Tom laid his head against the back of the chair. Both hands gripping tightly on the arm rests.

(Now I use the actual name? Jeez I need to know what things are called -rolls eyes and gives a chuckle to self-)

I put my hand on Toms. He jumped and looked at me, confused but still terrified.
"Ssshhh Tom everything will be ok. Don't stress too much..."
Tom seemed to have calmed down a bit. But I can tell he's still scared.

~~still on the plane but a while later~~
~~Tom view~~

I just looked out the window, looking at the clouds and the beautiful colour of the sky as the sun was setting. It's was a gradient colour of orange, red, purple, light and dark blues. I looked over to Tord. He looked peaceful while he's sleeping. Not his usually yelling and cursing me. Instead he seemed like a whole different person. It's cute! Now I don't have to get mad thinking Tords cute or adorable and that. He knows I like him... a lot and he likes me back. Are we a thing? I guess we should talk about it when he wakes up.

~~~time skip~~~
~Tords view~

"Tord!"

"TORD WAKE UP"

-slapping noise-

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!"
"We need to get off the plane we landed. Edd and Matt left me here to wake you up" Tom explained
"You didn't need to slap me.." I mumbled
I was shaking you and yelling your name"
Tom sighed and stood up. Before he left...
"Sorry I slapped you Tord.."
and with that he left. I got up and followed him. I eventually caught up with him. We saw Edd and Matt and headed towards them.
"Hello Tom and Tord!" Edd happily said with a smile across his face.
"Hello Edd" I smiled and Tom just waved.
"Since Tom hates you, Tord. Me and Matt-"
"Matt and I" I corrected
"Whatever! Anyway.. we have decided to put this on your hands!"
He put this weird looking bracelet on my human arm. While Matt put a similar bracelet on Tom.
"Uhhh... Whats this surpose to do?" I questioned Edd.
"When you two are more then the distance I've forgotten. It will start beeping. When it gets faster and faster, it will shock you a bit. So you both have to get along!" Edd crosses his arms with a smile on his face. Me and Tom just sighed.
"Also could you and Tom get the suitcases? Me and Matt are going to get a taxi are two"
Before I respond they leave to go get a taxi.
I turned to look at Tom but he wasn't there. I started to look around for him.
He was gone. I heard my bracelet start beeping...

"God dammit Tom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello people -waves-
I tried to get this out as soon as possible!
It has taken a lot longer maybe a few days because of studying but I don't think I need to study anymore! YAY :3

P.S
For the other book I'm actually going to be knowing what I'm doing. And for this book I still have no clue