Chapter 10 : Confessions

Toms view

'Is this guy dumb? Wait nevermind. He might think friend way... should I tell him I like
him.. a lot? I can't believe I actually have feelings for my enemy. I just don't want him to then tease me abo-'
"Tom, what do you mean?"
'Shit... I guess I have to now.' I pull him closer and before thinking.... I fucking kissed him!
I pulled away. His face was in shock. He tried to say something but couldn't:
'Fucking shit! He's going to tease me about this now!'
"Tom..."
he looked down, blushing.
"I love you..."
I felt my cheeks warm up as I blush.
'YES FUCKING YES IT WORKED OUT!!'
"I love you too Tord..."
I kissed his cheek and headed for my room to sleep again. It's fucking 5:49am!
I jumped onto my bed and pulled the covers over me, falling asleep.

Tords view

'I can't believe it! He loves me and I love him! But fuck I might be leaving soon!'
I looked at my phone. A spam of messages from Patyrk and Paul. Sighing I ignored them.
I laid on my back and just stared at the ceiling... thinking.

Are we a thing now?

He does care! He fucking loves me

And I love him too....

I fell back to sleep...

~~~time skip~~~

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. I got up and yawned. I walked over to the door. I opened the door to see Edd and Matt.
"Hello Tord!"
Edd said cheerfully I just yawned
"Hello Edd, Matt"
"Matt and I were wondering if you and Tom would like to go to New York with us"
Edd and Matt smiled at me waiting for an answer.
"Not sure about that -yawns- but I'll go ask Tom when he wakes up"
"Ok well cya later and get better"
"Huh?"
"Oh.. there was a doctor coming out of your apartment and I decided to talk to her"
"Oh... she was just here to check up on Tom and he's doing perfectly fine now. Don't need to worry. He just 'accidentally' pulled a muscle. That's all... hehe" I lied..
"Oh ok. We'll see ya"
And with that he waved. I saw Edd hold Matt's hand when they thought they were far enough. They weren't. I closed the door.
Are Matt and Edd dating?

I should go see Tom and tell him I lied...

Toms view

"Tom! Wake up!!" Someone was shaking me and yelling at me to wake up. I didn't know who. I groaned
"Five more minutes..."
"No wake up!"
"Fine"
I sat up and rubbed my eyes with my hands. I put my hands away and opened my eyes. I saw Tord in front of me.
"Tom I need to speak with you about some things"
"Sure -yawns- what is it?"
"I lied to-"
I cut off Tord.
"You lied to me?? Whyy would you-"
Tord put his hand over my mouth.
"I didn't lie to you! I fucking love you! But I did however lie to Edd and Matt about that doctor..."
I mumbled 'oh' and Tord continued.
"I told them that you pulled a muscle and she was here to check up on you. Anyway they also wanted me to ask you if you wanted to go to New York with them. I didn't answer because I thought I would ask you first"
Tord removed his hand from my mouth.
"Wait! We have to go on a plane??"
"Yes, is that a problem?"
I started shaking a bit. I've never been on a plane before.. and this is my first time ever!
"Uhh... no.. it's not a... problem..."
Tord rolled his eyes.
"I know when your lying Tom, you stutter. What's wrong with a plane?"
I took a deep breath.
"I've never been on a plane before.. and knowing Edd he would choose the Cola airlines which isn't that big of a deal but most people don't go on their planes"
Tord started laughing.
"Tom no need to worry. It's a plane and if we crash we won't die. We would only get a few injuries and that's it. But if you don't want to go I'll stay here with you then"
Tord smiled. I sighed.
"I don't want to ruin your fun... fine I'll go.."
I guess I'm excited to go to New York. But then again I'm also scared as hell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe one more chapter... hehe