Two

It had been two days since me and Perrie went to the club. Two days since I met the extremely annoying, yet surprisingly beautiful, Zayn. I told Perrie about him the day after. She said she's heard about him and that he's "no good" but I don't know what she's even talking about because when me her and Punzel are together we're "no good". Speaking of Punzel, she's coming back tomorrow and I'm off the walls with excitement.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Perrie yelled as she hopped out of the shower.

"I want to go see the new X-Men!" I replied.

"Ugh, you're such a dork."

"Shut up. You know you want to see it too, only because Evan Peters plays QuickSilver. Thats a pathetic reason by the way!"

Perrie giggled and unwrapped her hair from the towel that was just around it. She babbled on as she began to brush her violet colored hair.

"So, what's up with Dane?" She said nonchalantly. Danes my boyfriend basically but we don't say boyfriend or girlfriend we just go on dates and do regular couple stuff without calling ourselves a couple.

"Why do you bring him up so much? And all that you need to know is we're doing great." I smirk.

"He looks so old. I'm sorry but it's true, and have you seen his eye bags. Like really! Is he born like that or-"

"Stop bashing on how he looks! Dammit, Perrie. I don't give a fuck how old he looks or what the under of his eyes look like. I love him." I snap.

"Jesus. Sorry, Veronica. Didn't think you'd blow up like that. You know he's hot, and you know you love him. Don't listen to me, you're opinion on him is the only one that matters. He is hot though. Hot in a cute-scrawny-nerd type of way."

"He's not a nerd." I huff. He's a nerd.

"Stop pouting at least you have a man." She frowns.

"Maybe you should hook up with Malik." I say sheepishly.

She stares at me like she wants to murder me, then she looks into space and bounces her head back and forth like she's thinking about actually hooking up with that arsehole.

"Give me his number." She demands.

"What! No!" I say. There is no way she is being serious.

"Okay I'll just go roam the streets, maybe but some pastries and run into him and have him take me into a ally and threaten me." I might've told Perrie that Zayn had threatened me. I didn't want her to know we had kissed because that's revolting, so I figured telling her that he threatened me she would figure he didn't come close to even touching me. She bought it.

"Oh, shut up. Here." I said while opening my phone and telling her his number.

"Don't do anything stupid. Like drugs."

"I've been sober for a year now. You don't have to worry about me anymore!" Perrie sighed.

She use to have a drug problem before I met her, she told me not that long ago because she said she didn't trust me at first.

I grabbed my jacket and told Perrie I was leaving. She demanded I be home by 8:30 so we could go see the movie. She is very strict sometimes like she's a parent to me or something.

I ran down the steps of our apartment building and said hi to people heading out of their apartment or going in. I got to the bottom and caught my breath a little because we lived on the 7th floor and the apartment buildings elevator was way to scary to actually take it. Only the elderly took it because they were too old to climb the stairs and they didn't ,and I quote, "give a fuck if it was scary". I love old people, especially Linda . She was a nice old lady on the same floor as us and she let me come over whenever. Her and my grandma were really close before she passed. So Linda is like my other grandma.

I walked out of our apartment building and breathed in a big gust of fresh air. I love being outside. But then again, I hate it at the same time. Somedays it's too hot or too cold or too dark. I don't like being outside in the dark because I think I'll get kidnapped. But I always think I'm going to get kidnapped wherever I go. I could be locked up in jail and think I'm going to get kidnapped.

I had walked all the way to the park and sat down on a bench and grabbed the journal that was hidden under neath it. I opened it and searched for the latest entry that someone had put in it.

Not a lot of people know about the journal, but for those who do, its a pretty big deal to us. Basically this mysterious journal is full of anonymous writers, including me, but people just write whatever they want basically, their feelings about their day, or how their day went, or if they're angry they rant. I love this journal because we can actually all communicate and become really close friends without knowing who is writing. it has it's downs, like when some of us disagree and we fight but it gets all better cause' there's only a few of us and we know we can't stay mad at each other forever. There is exactly 6 people (including me) who write in the journal, and once in a blue moon we get a new writer. We've had some "guests" who write one entry and get sick of the journal and stop writing but we don't care.

I write down how my weeks went and share my thoughts on other peoples entry's and congratulate some of them on graduating, because school has just ended. I flip through the pages and notice one page in the very back. I know for sure it use to be blank and now it was covered in a picture of me. A drawing actually, it was the most exquisite piece of of artwork I've seen my entire life, and I have seen all types of art. Maybe my weird obsession with the portrait was because it was me, I've never had someone draw me before and I've never seen myself on anything other than reflections and photos. Its really weird seeing a drawing of yourself, it's like a totally different person, you can finally see what other see. You look in the mirror and complain about how your nose is too big or your chest is too flat or you're not skinny enough. But your bad opinions about yourself shouldn't matter and what should matter is that what other people see and how all they see is perfection.

I hadn't noticed I started tearing up and a tear dropped onto the paper I quickly wiped it off and closed the journal and slipped it back under the bench. I wiped my eyes, I didn't want anyone thinking I was a pussy for seeing a portrait of myself, or I didn't want people thinking I was a pussy at all.

I got up from my spot and started walking towards the lake. I heard running footsteps behind me and I thought I jogger was coming up but then the person turned me around.

"Why were you crying?" Zayn said.

"Ugh, not Pretty Boy again!" I smiled.

"Tell me." he frowned.

"I don-"

"You don't like my drawing?" he puffed and jutted his bottom lip out and stared at the ground.

"That was yours?" I gasped.

"Yah but you didn't like it so I might as well just tear it out." He sighed walking away and over to the bench.

"No! No! Stop! I loved it! It's amazing, I was going to say I don't know why I was crying. I just have never had someone draw me."

"Really. You love it?" he said like a little kid on christmas.

"I love it," I smiled. "Wait I shouldn't even be talking to you, you ass!"

"What, why?"

"Cause' I don't know you and for all I know you could be an axe murderer!"

"Funny."

"Let's go." I laughed.

"Where?" he questioned.

"You're inviting me to your house to watch a movie. Duh!" I laughed.

"Oh, okay." he beamed.

Was it bad that I just did that. or was it even worse that I didn't think of Dane one bit.

-Very sorry for bad grammar and stuff like that. I have to write on my phone because my laptop isn't working at the moment. Also very sorry it's super short. Bigger updates in the future! Love anyone who actually reads my work!-