three

Hi guys :)))) theres a pic of Dane btw ;)

When we arrived at Zayns apartment, he unlocked the door and told me I could pick out a movie on Netflix.

"I'm going to make some popcorn, ok?" He said.

"Yeah. I won't eat any though, just letting you know." I replied.

"Why?"

"Hate popcorn. Its only good with M&M's but then again, I don't eat the popcorn I just eat the warm M&M's." I laughed.

"You're weird but then again, I like weird." He winked and chuckled.

"Don't mock me!" I began looking through the various selection of movies on Netflix. I skimmed past a movie I've watched before, It was called Enter The Void. It's about drugs, like DMT and LSD and shit like that. That movie confused me so much. I flicked through Zayn's queue and saw Gossip Girl in his queue. I smirked. (BIG SPOILER AHEAD, IF YOU PLAN ON WATCHING OR YOU ARE WATCHING GOSSIP GIRL SKIP TO THE PART WITH THE "______") Little Zayn is a softie, who would've known!

"Wow! Season 3! How long has it taken you?" I grinned, I'm a big spoiler.

"What's that?" he walks in with a bowl in his hand.

"GG, of course." He freezes and just kind of stares and slightly blushes.

"You do know Dan is Gossip Girl, right?" My smile is now from ear to ear, I know he's gonna be pissed.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU LITTLE TWAT! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! I HOPE YOURE HAPPY! JUST KIDDING I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A FUCKING BUS!" He throws the bowl down to the ground and stomps off to a room I'm guessing is his.

I haven't stopped laughing since his expression when I ended my sentence. I probably sat on his couch for about 2 minutes laughing/crying. Getting up from the couch and wiping my tears away, I walk up to the room he went into.

"Aw. Zayn come out! Its fairly obvious! But since I ruined that TV series for you we can start a new one together. How does The Vampire Diaries sound?"

"Go away!" He groans.

"Come on, Damon looks really hot. We have to watch this."

"Ugh. Fine, you ginormous asshole." He huffs and opens the door and stomps to the couch and plops down pressing play on episode one.

_______________________

After watching 1 full season of TVD I start to yawn and look over at Zayn. His head is bobbing up and down while he slowly drifts off to sleep.

" Zayn I gotta go, thanks for having me over." I whisper, trying not to startle him.

"Hmmhmm.." He slightly nods and continues to lay down on the couch.

I walk out of his apartment building and begin to walk home. I love walking everywhere, to be honest. Yeah, my legs hurt sometimes after walking everywhere. But I just love being outside it so calm, especially at night. It's so calming. Especially during summer. Summer nights are the best.

Instead of going home right away I stop at the sky bridge and dangle my feet over the edge. I put my hand in my pocket and search around till I feel the cold slick metal of my lighter. I take the packet of cigarettes from my other pocket and stick one of the minty death sticks inbetween my lips. After lighting the lighter for the 5th time, the flame doesn't blow out and I get the chance to light the cigarette. I take deep inhales and flow out slowly to savor the slight minty flavor it leaves in the back of my throat. I try to teach myself smoke tricks but, I've never quite gotten how people can do that.

I stare out at all the cars that start drivng towards me, like they're going to hit me, then they disappear under my feet and to the other side of the bridge where I can't see. The wind blows my hair slightly and I smile at the feeling. After getting my eyes blinded by a few semi trucks, I flick the butt over the edge and pull my feet back through the slots. Now, I start walking home.

__

"My haunted thoughts now slide and slip beyond me, the two worlds strewn between these dream states, the conscious conversation and then the distracted world beneath my clasping hands and awaken emptying stare" - Hugh Munro

__

I wake up to the sound of the microwave beeping. I stretch out and moan and groan in weird ways to get myself to fully wake up. Walking out of my room and into the kitchen I smell pizza, so I automatically think Perrie just heated up the frozen pizza we had a day ago. Neither of us like breakfast food, it's just gross. I open the fridge door and groan, we need to go shopping. I run into the living room and plop onto the couch and get comfortable. Our couch was literally shaped out of clouds. I turn my head finally to where I was expecting Perrie, instead there is my boyfriend that I totally forgot about.

"Dane! You scared me!" I squeak, holding my heart.

"Sorry." he chuckles lightly and smiles at me. Dane isn't very talkative but he's the most amazing man in the world, I'd do anything for him.

"So what's up? Why'd you decide to scare me in my own home?"

"Just wanted to talk about some things." He said while clearing his throat. He started playing with his necklace I bought him on our year anniversary. Whenever he's nervous about something he will twist the little charm in between his fingers. Now I know he has something serious on his mind, and that scares the shit out of me.

-Very short sorry :(-