chapter6

I borrow some money from Harry and I did promise him that I will back the money to him I take it and Luke goes with me we pay the rent and I gather my stuff to move to Harry's house. I really hate my self for drinking last night and spending my money that my mom gave it to me , actually if my mom knows that she would kill me for what I did it ugh like that I hate to drinking.

After I finish from gathering my stuff I tell Luke to tell Harry if he not kidding cause I'm really surprise from him :

Luke speaks "Andy he's not kidding with you "

I let a sigh then I said "I hope you right Luke " he look to me and he gave me a look like "trust me" and we out of the apartment to Harry's house and all the ride there I was in silent and thinking of Harry how can I live with him I mean he hate me and he let me live with him cause he want something of course , I was lost in my thoghts and I didn't notice that we arrived to Harry's house then Luke said " we are here so get down to your new home" I gulped cause I know I will live in a hell with Harry , I opend the car door then I get down and into harry's then I knock the door and luke was beside me within seconds Harry opend the door and we in into his house "welcome Andy to your new house , I mean your new room okay !" Harry said and I nodded to him and he led me to my new room and I surprise when he take my bags and help me to put it inside the room after that he out of the room and I start to put my stuff into the closet then Luke knock the door and tell me he was leaving I nodded at him , I don't know what's wrong with me cause I'm just nodding to everyone speak to me like I have no tongue. After Luke go I set in the bedroom cause I don't want to see Harry's face I feel humiliated from everything and I start to think if I call Emma and live with her that would be much better but if I live with her, her mom will tell my mom about that and my mom would kill me if she figured out this so I knew that Emma is wrong option , then I heard door knocks and that cost me to wake up from my thoughts and it was Harry he come in and set next to me in the bed "so how your new room looks ? Did you like it?" He asked and again I just nodded then he speaks again " if you want a food or you were hungry go to the kitchin I know I'm being nice to you but that doesn't mean that I like you okay!" What's his problem !!! Ok of course you don't like me cause I don't then I said " Harry I know that you will never like me so don't reminded me of that every single time please " he gave me a fake smile and he left the room but before he left I asked him about the bathroom and he told me it is next door to my room after that I pick up a pyjamas and go to take a quick shower after it I went to bed and crying for what happend to me then I fall sleep.

I wake up next morning and I went to the kitchen to find something to eat it then I saw a blonde girl she was Kelly I didn't pay attention for her I just take my coffee and go back to my room then I change my clothes cause I have to find a job I really can't live with him at the same house , I out from the house and start to find a job and for my bad luck I didn't find a good job I've been looking for a job from 4 hours and I didn't found one I'm so disappointed I decide to get back to Harry's house maybe he would help me or something when I arrived I opend the door then I heared laughing and I know exactly where that sound coming from it comes from Harry's bedroom of course he messing with Kelly or another girl cause I know him he love messing with girls I just go to my bedroom and call Niall "hi Andy is everything alright?" Niall said

"Everything is fine I just want to go out with someone if you don't mind to out with me ?" I said "of course I don't mind ,ok five minutes and I will be there" Niall said and he hang up the phone, he came and we leave the house and having fun together and the last thing we did is eating dinner then he back me to Harry's house and goodbye me when I enter the house I found Harry sat in his living room I just say hi to him and walk to my room "did you find a job " I heared Harry said that. "No I didn't and that's really bad actually" I said

"Um alright " he said he's so rude I mean if he can't help me why he asked ,then I get in the room and start to open my books and I fall sleep after I study. I wake up at 3 am in the morning I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen and take some water and at usual I heared laughing I'm really dusgustin for the tought that Harry everynight being with womens actually I don't care but ugh I just don't know even though I'm at his house so I should just saty at the room then I came back to sleep.

I did the same things for a week.

I hear my alram and it is time to get up for college so I do what I do every morning and going for college and there was a guy named Sam he came to me "hi Andy how are you?" He said "oh hi , I'm fine what about you? " I said

"I'm fine , actually I want to ask you for something "

"Ok I'm listening"

" Um , erm , I want invite you for dinner , are you okay with that ?"

"Erm, should I say yes ?"

"Yep please say it"

"Ok I'm cool with that "

" Ok I will pick you at 7 okay so be ready" he said and he smile at me.

I can't belive that I said okay ugh.

I came back to house to find Harry standing in front of me I close the door and walk to my room.

Harry's POV:

I saw Andy enter the house she close the door behind her and she take the way to her room then I catch her wrist and said " I saw Sam with you today so what he want ?"

She glare at me and said"let go my wrist" I did like what she told me to do "he asking me to out with him tonight" I shocked then I said " so you will go out with him ?"

"Yes I will" then I start to speak "no you won't cause we have rules here "

"Ok if I can't out with him so don't bring girls here"

"Hold on hold on that's my house did you forgot that !!"

"No I didn't but if there any rules in this house we will do it both of us "

"No you will just do it , and by the way are you jelouse from those girls !!" I hope she says yes cause I really don't want her to go with that's bastard. "No I'm not and I'm going today with Sam , see you later" she said and let me alone in the living room , okay I maybe like her maybe I'm not sure of that.

(Hi guys vote and comments please) x.