chapter4.

Liam came and take me to the house I was glad that I finly get out from this party and I swear that will be the last party I go to it I thank Liam and get down from his car and in to the house.

"You come back late , what did I say to you befor you leave Andy" my mom said

"I'm so sorry momI didn't know what the time" I say

" Ok now go to your bed , and we will talk about that tomorrow"

"Mom I'm adult I'm not kid any more "

"Andy go up stair right now " I huff and I go up stair and I take off my clothes and wear a pyjamas and go to bed.

I wake up next morning and I take a hot shower , when I out from the bathroom I hear my phone ringing so I hurry to know who is calling and it was Luke

"Hi Andy , how are you today?"

"Fine, what about you?"

"I'm fine too , so why you leave the party yesterday?"

"Luke I told you that I didn't want to go to this party from the first place and you was drank and left me "

"I was with my girlfriend Andy"

"Yeah and leave me alone with that Harry"

"Why did he do something to you ?"

"Yes .. No erm let's just don't talk about what happend yesterday" while I'm on the phone with him I hear my mom call my name

"Luke I have to go my mom want me" and I hang up the phone and wear some clothes and I get down to her "listen to me I'm going out with Kristin and I won't be late okay" Kristin my mom friend.

"Okay" she left the house and I call to Emma she is my old friend and I need to go to the mall and I need some company so I called her. She come to my house and we out together to the mall I was buying many clothes I really need them but I get shocked when I saw Harry OMG not now I hate this guy and my stupid luke make me meet him everytime.

"Oh my gosh not now " I said that and Emma was confused why did I said that

"What's wrong Andy?" Emma said that

"Nothing it is just that guy with me at the same college "

"Ooh , so you love him right ?"

"What !!! No I'm not and don't say that ever again I really hate this guy" I said that cause what he did to me last night, I take Emma to get out from that mall but I stoped when I heard someone call my name and I'm exactly know that tone it is Harry so I didn't give him my attintion and he call my name again so I turn to face him "yes Harry"

"I was calling your name" he said

"Oh sorry I didn't hear you" why the hell I said that I was sorry !I'm so stupid to say that

"Oh and who's this girl with you ?" Why now he ask me about Emma?

"She's ..." I cut off by Emma when she said " I'm Emma Andy's friend"

"Hi Emma" he said and I huff cause I really want to go I can't stand this guy.

"Why you get bored from me Andy?"Harry said

"Cause that not from your business" I said

"Oh now I know who's the rude one here Andy "he smirk

"Emma let's go the last thing I need it is fighting with him" I said to Emma and we get out from the mall and get back together to my house.

"Andy I don't get it why you hate him and he so sweet guy " Emma said

"Emma you really don't know him he is the bad guy here "