Goron Village in a Swamp

"Hyaah!!" Green rolled through the ground of a dark and uneasy swamp. Immediately repositioning himself with both his sword and shield in hand.

He shot a glance at his companions. Blue was still swinging his sword at the monster, but to no avail as it's deafening scream that rummaged throughout the entirety of the area paralyzed him and everyone else. Vio had already distanced himself beforehand, but still froze in fear, he tried to think of a game plan to defeat this gigantic beast. Red, well, he was....wait, where is he?

"Red!!" Green shouted, hoping to get a response from wherever he was at.

No reply.

"F-Forget about him!" Blue turned around after being able to move again. "I can defeat this thing myself!!" He leaped back into action to thrust at the redead, but the being already had a grip on him and began to do it's thing.

"GYAH!"

"Green! Let's attack him all at once!" Vio suggested.

"Do we have to? I mean..." he then thought to himself 'It's much more peaceful without him around'.

"HUMPH FAPHh ME AFHREAFY!!!"

"Green!!!"

"Okay Okay! Let's do this!!"

"Three...two...on--"

"HYAH!!!"

The missing link jumped from one of the scary-looking trees and slashed his sword through the monster's flesh and, in a blink of an eye, it's head was separated by it's body.

Blue and the redead's body fell to the wet ground. He tried to lift himself up with his arms, only to slip back down due to most of his energy being drained by the large foe.

"Let me help you~!" Red pushed off the double lifeless body off of the other Link.

"...huh? Red?" Blue's eyebrows rose up.

"Haha! Would you look at that? It looks like I just saved you!"

"IDIOT!!" He punched the kid's arm, but he was so weak that it was more of a fist bump than an actual punch.

"Ow! Why are you calling me an idiot?" Red furrowed his eyebrows, tears already prickling in his eyes.

"I believe it must be because of how long you took." Vio held a hand on his own hip after approaching them.

"Aw, I'm sorry! I was waiting for the thing to be distracted, and it turned out well!! Can we go get ice cream now?"

"Good job Red!" Green ruffled his blonde hair, although not as ruff as to let his hat fall off. "With the rupees it dropped, we can treat myself to any guilty pleasure."

"Yeah! And the village should be safe again." Red smiled widely, his cheeks all rosy from the compliment. "Next time, try not to get caught by the scary monster, Blue!...Blue?"

He gasped.

Gurggle, gurggle, gurggle

The link with the blue tunic had already passed out of exhaustion, laying face down on the brownish water of the swamp. Bubbles going up to the surface.

"Aw kokiri!! Don't die on me, Blue!" He wailed, a waterfall of tears streaming down his face. He kneeled down and held the unconscious boy up on his lap, his hands squeezing his head.

"Red, calm down. We still have one of these left." Vio grabbed one of Red's hands to place a bottle with a scarlet colored content inside it. A red potion, for sure.