For The First Time In Forever

THREE YEARS LATER

I was awoken by one of the castle staff.

"Princess Anna?" He said. "Princess Anna?"

I pulled a slip of hair out of my mouth. "Huh?" I cleared my throat. "Yeah?"

"Oh. Sorry to wake you, ma'am."

"No, no, no, you didn't." I yawned. "I've been up for hours." I slowly began falling back asleep, but I jerked awake. "Who is it?"

He stammered. "Still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon. Time to get ready."

I stretched out. "Of corse. Ready for what?"

"Your sister's coronation, ma'am."

"My sister's corneration," I echoed. I glared at my coronation dress and smiled at it. I then gasped. "It's Coronation Day!" I leaped out of my bed and put on the dress. I put my hair into a bun and sprinted out of my room. "It's Coronation Day!" I exclaimed, spinning around with one of the maids.

The staff began opening up all of the windows. Sunlight streamed out. I sprinted passed more of our castle staff. They were carrying thousands of salad plates. I never even knew we had that many plates. I didn't even know if it was that neccesary to have thousands of plates that we barely even use. But, if there will be a party, then some people might use them.

I ran through the halls and slid across the ballroom. We never even had a ball here, but I guess this was where we were hosting the party. The staff were getting ready in there. I slid down the stair rail and walked up to a suit of armor and grabbed onto the hand of it, shaking it as if I were greeting a real person.

The arm slipped off. Well, I would never rip off the arm of a real person, so I just slipped it back in, pretending I didn't do anything. I then ran away from it and glared out the window. I could see the sails of the ships ariving into the fjord. I leaped out and landed on a window washer's pulley. I raised myself up and gazed at the ships. What I was doing seemed very dangerous, but I got a good view of the fjord. There were so many ships arriving. Finally, I could meet real people!

I then leaped off and walked into the garden next to the castle. I walked passed some geese. The mother goose (bad pun) glared at me as I held three of her goslings.

"I can't wait to meet everyone!" I exclaimed. I gasped. "What if I meet The One?"

One of the goslings wagged it's feathered tail and let out a honk. I smiled at it and then placed them back down. I walked back into the castle and curled up into a velvet drape, trying to look like the picture of sophisticated grace. I ended up smacking myself in my face with the tieback rope.

I let go of it and stared at a statue of a man's bust. I decided to pretend it was The One. I smiled and covered my face with a fan. I then began eating the chocolates from the platter next to me. I swallowed and threw the fan. I then grabbed the statue and began swinging it around as if I were dancing with it. It suddenly slipped out of my grasp and landed on the cake.

It was a large cake and it looked like it took hours to create. I felt pretty bad about it, but hopefully they would have a replacement cake.

I entered the hall filled with all of the unneccesary paintings. I remembered when I used to talk to the paintings. Those were awful memories! I began leaping off the furniture and interacting with the paintings.

The gates finally opened. I raced outside, glaring at all of the people. I moved through the croud, hurrying over the bridge that lead into the village square. I raced forward, until I suddenly slammed right into a horse. It hurt! I fell back and landed in a small wooden boat. I yelped as it tipped off the dock. The horse suddenly slams it's hoof on the boat and steadied it.

"Hey!" I yelled, frustrated.

"I'm so sorry," The rider said. "Are you hurt?"

I glared up at the rider. He was handsome. "Hey," I said, chuckling nervously. "Uh......" I studdered. "No, no, I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I just wasn't looking where I was going. But I'm great, actually." I smiled.

The rider hopped off his horse and stepped into the boat. "Oh....Thank goodness." He offered me a hand. Our eyes met.

"Oh, uh," He helped me onto my feet. "Prince Hans of the Southern Isles."

I curtseyed. "Princess Anna of Arendelle."

"'Princess'?" Hans dropped to his knees and bowed. "My Lady."

The horse bowed as well, curling his hoof out of the boat. Hans tumbled on top of me. It was a bit awkward.

"Hi. Again," I said.

The horse slammed his hoof back down on the boat, steadying it. We tumbled the other way. I landed on top of Hans.

"Oh, boy!" Hans said.

I smiled nervously. "This is awkward," I said, getting off of him. "Not that you're awkward, but just we're....I'm awkward, you're gorgeous. Wait, what?" Did I just say that? Okay, I thought. That was awkward. I can't believe I let that slip. I feel stupid now!

 Hans quickly gets to his feet and helps me up.

"I'd like to formally appoligize for hitting the princess of Arendelle with my horse," He said to me. "And for every moment after."

"No! No, no," I replied. "It's fine. I'm not that princess. I mean, if you had hit my sister Elsa, it would be... Yeesh!" I chuckled. "Because you know..." I glared at his horse. "Hello," I said, petting it. "But," I proceeded, "lucky you, it's just me.

 "'just' you?" Hans asked.

I chuckled softly.

He smiled at me, amused. I smiled back, glaring at him dreamily.

Bells chimed in the distance. What were those for? I thought, mesmerized by his handsomeness. My eyes widened. "The bells. The coronation." I stuttered. I backed away. "I-" I suddenly hit a chain railing. "I better go. I have to go. I better go, Uh..." I hurried off, stopped, and turned back. I waved at Hans. "Bye!" I then raced off towards the church chapel.

The coronation soon began. Elsa stood at the alter. I stood off to the side, peeking at the audience. Hans waved at me from the pews. There was a man sleeping on his shoulder. I smiled and waved back at Hans.

A crown was placed on Elsa's head. A scepter and orb were presented on a pillow.

The bishop cleared his voice. "Your Majesty," He said. "The gloves."

Elsa hesitated. She breathed nervously and removed her gloves. She took the orb and scepter and turned to the people.

The bishop began chanting the prayer. He said, "As she holds the holy properties, and is crowned in this holy place, I present to you.... Queen Elsa of Arendelle."

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle!" The crowd exclaimed.