Sorcery

I raced through the crowd, holding Hans's hands. "Coming through," I said. "Pardon. Sorry. Can we just get around you there? Thank you." I spotted Elsa. "Oh! There she is. Elsa!"

She turned around and glared at me.

"I mean, Queen." I curtseyed. "Me again. Um..." I introduced Hans to her. "May I present Prince Hans of the Southern Isles."

"Your Majesty," Hans said, bowing.

We both said, "We would like, uh, your blessing... Of our marrige!"

"Marrige?" Elsa was puzzled.

"Yes!" I squealed.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused."

"Well, we haven't worked out all the details ourselves," I explained. "We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony.Of corse, we'll have soup, roast, and ice cream. And then..." I gasped. "Wait! Would we live here?"

"Here?" Elsa was still confused.

"Absolultely!" Hans said, smiling.

"Anna!"

I smiled as well. "Oh! We can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us."

Elsa said, "What? No, no, no."

"Of corse, we have the room," I said, ignoring my sister.

"Wait, slow down," Elsa said. "No one's brother are staying here. No one is getting married."

"Wait, what?" This was so unfair. I finally had someone I loved and now Elsa is taking him away from me! Does she hate me?

"May I talk to you, please? Alone?" She looked very worried.

"No." I hooked my arm onto Hans's. "Whatever you have to say, you can say to both of us."

"Fine. You can't marry a man you just met."

"You can if it's true love."

"Anna, what do you know about true love?"

"More than you. All you know is how to shut people out." Maybe I went too far.

Elsa gasped. "You asked for my blessing, but my awnswer is no. Now, excuse me." She began walking away.

Hans glanced at me and then back at my sister. He said, "Your Majesty, if I may ease your-"

"No, you may not," Elsa said. "And I think you should go." She walked by the Royal Handler and said, "The party is over. Close the gates."

"What?" I was puzzled. I let go of Hans and ran up to my sister. "Elsa, no, no! Wait." I grabbed her hand and pulled off her glove.

Elsa gasped and spun around. She reached for the glove amd yelled, "Give me my glove!"

I was desperate. "Elsa, please, please. I can't live like this anymore!"

"Then leave," Elsa told me. She turned and rushed away.

I gasped. I then said, "What did I ever do to you?"

"Enough, Anna!" Elsa said.

The party was now silent. Everyone was watching us.

"No, why?" I asked. "Why do you shut me out? Why do you shut the world out? What are you so afrad of?"

"I said, enough!" Elsa hissed. Suddenly, ice shoots from her hand, spikes growing across the floor.

The guests cried in fear, backing away. I gasped and stepped back in fear. She had powers? This was what she was hiding from me for all these years? Everyone muttered nervously.