Teacher! Freddy x Student! Baby: I Knew You Were Trouble

Title: I Knew You Were Trouble

"Take a deep breath in," Baby told herself shakily, taking a deep breath before entering the school that goes by the name of Fazbear High School.

The school where most relationships are considered to be illegal, as most students tend to flirt with their subject teachers just to get their grades high and passed.

And the worst part is, all of the teachers here are...

Boys.

Baby Afton is just one of the students who gets bullied easily and the one who doesn't want to get in trouble, especially if she's a transfer student in the most organized school in the state.

Baby walked in the halls to the Guidance Office with her head down, knowing that these kinds of schools also have bullies as well.

"Oh look, a newbie." Some girl whispered to her from behind, followed by some bitchy giggling, but Baby ignored them and walked her way to the Guidance Office.

Her pace went faster than her normal, as students starts to notice her weird behaviour, whispering among themselves about the new red haired transfer of Fazbear High.

"Oh, will you look at that? Some sort of weirdo wandered inside the school."

"I think she's a transfer student."

"Why is she even here anyway? She looks like trash hahaha."

Baby ignored the random whispers and rumors of the students around her, finally reaching the Guidance Office of the school.

Without hesitation, she walked inside of the office with some students looking at her with a weird expression on their faces, and some gossiping around and making stories about her.

Baby opened the door gently, seeing busy staff from the school walked infront of her frantically, aa if they are handling some important emergencies.

She walked inside the crowded room carefully, greeting them with a small "good morning" until she bumped into someone, making the both of them fall on the floor.

Oh shit, she thought to herself as she picked up all of her stuff from the ground, when someone lended their hand to help her up, stopping her from panickly picking up her stuff.

"I'm so sorry kid, are you alright?"

Baby looked up to see where the voice came from, only to find a man who's in his mid 30's, with chocolate brown hair wearing a black vest with a white undershirt. He's also wearing some black newly shined shoes, with black pants and a black top hat to match his cute outfit.

Woah, this guy sure likes black stuff... Baby thought to herself, gladly accepting the help of this man infront of her.

"Yeah, thanks by the way." She said with a smile, moving some of her hair behind her ear.

"Well, aren't you a new face in the school. You must be some transfer student." The mysterious man told her, fixing his vest a little, getting a glimpse of his well toned chest for a millisecond.

Damn~, Baby told herself as she nodded her head shyly while smirking, trying to look away from that sight, as a small blush appeared on her face, but the unknown man never seemed to notice it.

"Well, yeah, I am. So, where do I go get my schedule? It wasn't given to me when I enrolled here last week." Baby asked the man, trying to get her mind off of what she saw a while ago.

"Ah, you go straight to that door on the right. It'll lead you to the Guidance Councilor. You can go get your schedule there." He said in a deep and serious tone, making the red haired student melt in awe.