Actor! Freddy x Actress! Baby: Love Is An Open Door

Title: Love Is An Open Door

"What is that amazing smell?" Ballora, supposed to be the role of Elsa questioned as she and Baby, the role of Anna, inhaled animatedly. They then looked at each other with grins before simultaneosly saying, "Chocolate," then laughing with each other.

"Your part starts in about 3 minutes Fred," Bonnie, the floor director at that time reminded him while looking at Freddy with a concerned expression written across his face.

Freddy inhaled a heavy breath in, then releasing it before giving Bonnie a nervous smile. "You think she"ll like this surprise?"

"Like? Of course she will! Maybe more than crush you apart because she'll love it! You guys have been around playing as these characters for about a year, and this is probably the last time you'll do so. Besides, you and Baby have been together for 3 solid years," Bonnie said with a smile, as Freddy took a glance on the current scene going on stage. His moment is getting closer and closer.

"I wish it could be like this all the time," Baby said with a hopeful smile, looking at Ballora with clasped hands. "Me too," Ballora said softly, before avoiding Baby's stare with a sad face. "But it can't."

"Why not? I mean-"

"It just can't," Ballora said sharply, turning her whole body away from her supposedly little sister. Clasping her gloved hands together, she let out a tired sigh. The audience, meanwhile was buying out the tension.

Meanwhile on the backstage, Freddy was looking at the small ring box held inside his hand with an anxious look. He suddenly received a pat on the shoulder from Bonnie, making him smile.

You can do this, Freddy thought to himself as he walked towards the crowd on the stage, trying to act casual for the audience. And as he had hoped, no one had noticed his presence.

"Excuse me for a minute," Baby said softly, trying to find Freddy in the set-up crowd so that they could bump into each other according to the script they practiced.

When she spotted Freddy, she intentionally bumped to him, a bit too harsh than what they originally practiced, but luckily Freddy caught her just in time before she actually fell on stage. The cheers from the audience caught them both off guard, as a small blush painted both of their cheeks while they continued to stare into each other.

"Glad I caught you," Freddy said with a small wink, as Baby's cheeks worsened while the audience cheered for them. "Hans," Baby breathed out, ignoring her blush as a smile appeared on her face.

He scooped her back up close to him, nodding his head to her before they performed their practiced dance in the stage, transitioning to their next scene which involved Hans and Anna talking on the balcony.

When the lights has turned off, the props team quickly changed the setting in about 7 seconds max, as Freddy and Baby waited for their signal. When the props team were done, they held hands and ran towards the makeshift balcony that is sturdy enough for them to sit on.

As the lights slowly went back on, the two actors proceeded with the next scene. Freddy was sitting across Baby, as the scene started with both chuckling to one another. "Okay, wait, wait, so you have how many brothers?" She asked with a gooft grin on her face, making him smirk.

"Twelve," actually 15, "Older brothers," younger brothers, he wanted to say but they both are very aware that he has too many siblings to count, even in this play and in real life.

"Three of them pretended I was invisible. Literally. For two years," He indented, making Baby fake gasp while leaning towards him a little bit. "That's horrible!"