2.Prinxiety (Bloody Mornings)

How could I not? It's perfect. This is gonna be a romantic pairing. I might alter how they look, so don't freak out if my characters don't fit your description.
---------------------------------------------------

Wonderful. Just bloody wonderful. I love my life.

As always, Virgil was not enthusiastic to go to work today. Could you really blame him?

Today was Monday, the most unlucky, the most dreadful, the most horrible day of the week. The day that could make clouds cry storms of tears over the countless buildings, the day that could make the most cheerful child wake up sullen and anxious. The day that people wished they could avoid.

And it was early morning. Who wants to wake up at an ungodly hour, get out of the cosy, warm bed, just to go suffer at work? Nobody. No-one wants to work with idiotic humans, who give the most complicated damn orders and expect it to be flawless.

But, alas, Virgil didn't have much of a choice in the matter.

After punching his snooze button, he dragged his body out of comforting fortress of blankets and pillows. After staring blankly at the dark purple wall for a few minutes, he continued his morning routine.

Get dressed, do hair, apply eyeliner and eyeshadow, eat breakfast, brush teeth. It was the same old routine he did every morning, every day, every week.

He grabbed his phone from where it was laying on the kitchen counter and plucked the keys from the little hanger next to the front door. He stepped outside and inhaled a big breath of the crisp, chilly air. It always managed to clear his reeling mind.

He turned back around and locked the door behind him. It closed with a soft click. Virgil plopped in his earbuds and listened to My Chemical Romance- The Sharpest Lives, while he ventured the short distance to the coffee shop on the corner, where he worked.

Sanders's Coffee Shop had a cheerful, busy, and bright atmosphere to it, so it wasn't exactly where Virgil felt completely comfortable. And to add to that, he had to socialize with other people a lot. You could say that it wasn't exactly his cup of tea, or more accurately, coffee. The only upside was that he didn't have to wear a uniform or anything.

He swung the café's door open with a loud bang. Slouching and groaning every 10 seconds, Virgil continued to get the café ready for the early morning rush. The coffee shop had its regulars who came infrequently, and the people that just liked to pop in every now and again.

Virgil was just about to sit down, when the familiar chime of the bell above the door tingled, signalling that a customer had arrived.

Aggggg, really? Whatever, as long as it isn't-

It was.

The universe hates me.

Stepping through the doorway, was one of the regular customers. The most regular actually.

The tall man had dark brown hair with highlights that had been dyed a plum colour. He had a rather muscular build, but still stayed lean. A few strands of his fringe fell slightly into his striking blue eyes, which twinkled on his handsome face. He had a proud nose and a razor-sharp jawline. Plump lips twitched upward.

This man was clothed in fashionable casual attire- light blue jeans, a white button-up shirt, red and white sneakers and a ruby red jacket slung over his shoulders. A silver ring gleamed on his finger.

"Greetings, my chemically imbalanced romance," the man exclaimed, walking over to the counter, his head held high and looked pointedly at Virgil's My Chemical Romance band t-shirt.