Gone

It's been a while now, after that gunshot we went to see if Lilith was okay but she was gone. She hasn't returned and it's been months now. You looked over to Dark, he's been so different lately. Silent, skipping meals, barely sleeping. You've found yourself acting the same. All your friends tried to cheer you up but to no avail. You lost Lilith for fucks sake!!! You also can't control your anger.
"(Y/n)?" Dark called to you, you glanced at him.
"Mm?" You responded. He scooted closer to you and wrapped his warm, strong arms around you. As you relaxed, you hadn't realized how tense you were. You closed your eyes and breathed slowly.
"I love you, I promise things will get back to normal. Our life is like a story, with an author who's sucks at writing and can't think of ideas so they just keep ruining our lives." You chuckled, his description was oddly specific but you brushed it off.
"We should give Lilith a phone when we get her back, so we can keep track of her and when she's in danger she can call us." He nodded, agreeing.
"We need a game plan, what should we do?" You thought for a moment.
"Let's do something I never thought I'd ever have to do.." Dark looked at you, confused.
"Do what?" You gulped,
"We're going to have to call Mark"

IM SO SORRY TIME JUST FLEW BY AND SCHOOL IS STRESSING ME OUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME