CHAPTER - 3 RIGHT PLACE TO BE IN

"It's pretty late, you should be heading home now, Israr" advised Crawford.

"Yah, okay" replied Israr and went home.

He entered the main gate, crossed the garden and entered the living room. He threw himself on the sofa and made himself comfortable on it. He took the remote from the side table and switched on the T.V.

"HIII . . ." said a girl's voice from behind him, and Israr fell off the sofa awfully scared, breathing heavily with his hand on his chest. Then he looked at the girl and shouted,

"Cecelia, man!! Please don't EVER do that again!!!

"I'm sorry Israr," she said, "just wanted to surprise you."

"Yaah, that was some surprise," announced Israr a little relieved from the shock, and she picked him up, and they both laughed.

Cecelia was Israr's elder cousin sister. She liked Israr and took good care of him. She had come to Earth long before Israr. She possessed cosmic powers too, but not as strong as Ethan, but she fought villains well. Eventually after a long time, she gave up fighting because she couldn't take it anymore. However she stayed on Earth to look after Israr. She stayed at another house but constantly made visits to Israr's place to check over him, moreover they liked eachother's company.

"I'm sure you haven't had dinner, right Israr," declared Cecelia.

"Yah . . sis . . sorry!!" replied Israr.

Cecelia moved her head sideways saying to herself that Israr will never learn to take care of himself. Then she spoke up,

"I've already cooked dinner, comeon, I'm very hungry. . ."

"Yaah . . alright!!" expressed Israr excitedly, and they both had dinner together, making jokes and laughing a lot.

After that, they both cleaned the dishes together talking about Israr's mother. Cecelia washed them, and Israr wiped them with a dry grey colored cloth, and arranged the dishes in their cases, as he stood leaning by the sink. Cecelia passed over the different messages given by Israr's mother to him, which said- take good care of yourself, eat well, stay safe and many other caring and loving messages like those. Israr just listened, but said nothing at all.

Later they both sat on the sofa, telling each other what all had happened all day.

"Okay . . Israr, its time for bed now!!" she announced.

"Wait. . . aahh. . aren't you going to your house. . . I mean. . ah. . eh. . don't you have school tomorrow," said Israr.

"Hmmm. . . so you want me to leave so that you can watch late night movies, like you do every night right. Well that's not gonna happen mister!!!" she said determined.

"Aahh..no..no.. nothing. ." said Israr guiltily.

"Some construction guys are digging a tunnel inside our school. . they are putting a pipe or something, so we have two days leave at school," said Cecelia, "look Israr. . . don't get me wrong, I just care a lot about you. That's why I will stay here alright."

"I know sissy," said Israr emotionally and hugged her.