CHAPTER - 6 FUN TIMES

The next day, Israr had a mischievous plan for himself and Joshua. So he went to Joshua's house and took him to a tunnel.

"What are we doing here??" asked Joshua confused.

"This tunnel leads us inside the girl's school," replied Israr, raising his eyebrows up again and again with a very naughty expression on his face.

"Why do you want to go in the girl's school???" asked Joshua, more surprised now.

"Comeon it'll be fun," announced Israr, "we'll get to see pretty girls, comeon!!!"

"Okay . . . if you insist," said Joshua scratching his hair, and they both jumped into the tunnel, it was dark, but small fragments of sunlight were reaching inside, which helped them to see inside, and they walked till they reached the end of the tunnel. Then Israr spread his hands and told Joshua to climb. So he climbed on Israr's hands then climbed outside, into the girl's school. As soon as he climbed out, he crashed into a girl, and she was about to fall down, but Joshua held her in his arms. Then they both stared at each other completely lost, in each other. She wore a pink shaded t-shirt, and a short and transparent but embroided jacket over it, with flower like sleeves which opened wide, and small rectangular shaped spectacles.

Down the tunnel, Israr kept waiting for Joshua to lend a hand, to pull him out the tunnel. But there was no hand.

"Joshua give me your hand," he shouted, but no response came. He shouted the same again but still no response. At this he impatiently kept shouting, "Joshua, Joshua!!!", but still nothing. Now he was annoyed. He used his full strength and acrobatically pulled himself out of the tunnel. As soon as he reached up, he was dead shocked, his mouth wide open, he saw a girl in Joshua's arms, and both of them just staring at each other. Israr looked from Joshua to the girl, from Joshua to the girl, again and again.

"SERENITY!!!" shouted a sweet voice, and suddenly the girl stood up straight from Joshua's arms. Then Israr looked at the girl who called the name Serenity, there was a cloth covering her face, that she held with her hand, her fingers looked extremely attractive, she was very fair, her eyes were reddish brown and really beautiful. As soon as she saw Joshua and Israr she was completely shocked, and the grip of her hand loosened, and the cloth flew away from her face, with the wind, revealing her really pretty face. Israr looked at her, and everything seemed to go in slow motion for him, his jaw dropping, eyes widening, and him staring at her, unable to stop himself. Her beauty was flawless, unmatched. It was as if she was the fairest maiden in the whole land.

"Maaaan!!! What beauty!!!" said Israr to himself. For a long moment he stood surprised and speechless looking at her continuously. She looked at Israr angrily, then suddenly he came back to his senses. She continued staring at Israr and Joshua angrily.

"Comeon lets go!!" said Israr pulling the sleeve of Joshua's grey jacket, but he was continuously staring at Serenity completely lost in her beauty. Serenity kept staring at him too. Israr pulled Joshua's arm and started taking him away, but still they continued staring at each other. At that moment Israr felt something deep in his chest. He turned and looked at the pretty girl, and walked forward staring at her. Suddenly both of them crashed into the dustbin. It fell making a large sound. At that, Joshua recovered to his senses. All the girls and the teachers suddenly stopped and were staring at them, at that moment. Everything was completely silent, only the birds chirping and the sound of moving breeze could be heard.