CHAPTER - 15 THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING

While they were being bandaged Sonia and Israr fought over who got more injuries, and their score, and laughed a lot.

At Israr's house, Joshua, Veer, Caspian, Sonia and Dharam had gathered. It was all pleasant. Everything was very happy and joyful around. There were games, music and food going around the house. Israr and Sonia played the video game. Sonia broke Israr's high score, and teased him a lot, and ran around the house telling everyone she broke his record, and Israr chased her, and everybody laughed. They all sat listening to music, eating junk food, and enjoying each other's company.

Then Cecelia came, bringing Serenity and Ash along. As soon as they entered, Serenity ran and hugged Joshua, and cried. Joshua consoled her saying,

"Everything's fine Serenity don't worry!!"

Ash stood there watching, with her hands behind her back. Then Cecelia came and hugged Israr, water in her eyes completely.

"Come on sissy, you're spoiling my hot blood, iron man . . . hero image, you know!!" he joked.

"Idiot!!" she expressed, and smiled.

"My lovely sister!!" he expressed. Cecelia pulled back her tears, and smiled livefully, and expressed emotionally,

"My lovely brother!!"

While hugging Cecelia, Israr looked at Joshua who was hugging Serenity. Then Joshua looked at him,

"GIRLS!!" they announced together, nodding their head sideways, and Cecelia and Serenity hit them and they laughed.

"Welcome to the party," announced Veer, "Music and games everywhere. Chinese food on the dinning table. Mexican food at the television stand, Arabian food at the study table. Please feel free to help yourself!!!" he said, mocking and teasing Israr.

At that Cecelia shouted,

"Israr, what mess you've made of the house. My god when will you learn mister!!"

At that Israr stared at Veer angrily, and everyone laughed.

"And yah I forgot," continued Veer, "snacks and cold drinks on the bed!!"

"Veer!!" shouted Israr, and chased him around, laughing, along with everyone, it was so pleasant, everyone felt so relaxed so free. . .

Ever since Ash came, he had been standing with her hands behind her back. She stood talking to Cecelia. And unexpectedly, a topic arose, and Ash asked,

"So Cecelia, where are your and Israr's parents?? . . . away on business??" her hands still behind her back. Cecelia was completely shocked, she was thinking of something to say, but nothing was coming to her mind. Suddenly Israr came from behind, and held Ash's wrist and brought her hand out, and up.

"Something fishy. Why are you hiding your hands!!" he said, and looked at her hand, still holding her wrist in an upright position, and the bangles in her hand, slipped down an inch towards her elbows . . . they were orange colored wooden bangles.

"Hmmm . . . orange wooden bangles!!" announced Israr, and just simply stared at her lovingly, and so did she, feeling shy in the process.

Cecelia watched them. She knew Israr liked her.

"But what would happen if Ash comes to know that Israr is not a human. Would she share the same relation after that," thought Cecelia, looking at Israr and Ash, staring into each others eyes, completely lost, Israr, not able to move his eyes off Ash, "only the heroes know that me and Israr, are plutonians. Ash and Serenity have no idea about. What would happen to Israr and Ash's relation, when she comes to know, he's not a human!!!"

On the other side, in the empty corridor near the garden, Joshua and Serenity stood watching the moon together holding hands. It all seemed like a dream to them . . . wondering nothing about time . . . about the world . . . nothing, but just being with each other forever. Israr and Ash watched them proudly, Ash leaning over him, with her hand on his shoulder.

It was all very pleasant, under the silver moon. . .