Chapter 2

(Ariels Pov)

After walking for a very long time we came across a yellow house. All the windows are shattered but the front door was shut. I slowly walk up the steps to the porch and touch the door  handle.

I then slowly open the door and whip out my pistle, in case of any zombies.

Nothing, The house was empty.

I sigh feeling relieved and explored the rest of the house with Hunter leading me. My pistol still aimed out in front of me.

After looking for about 10 minutes we had found 3 bottles of water, 1 can of  SpaghettiOs, stale crackers, a blanket and some knives.

I put everything I found into a bag and called out to Hunter "Come on Hunter, Let's go." We leave the house.

It got late and I could barely see 10 feet in front of me. I noticed a white van. I run over to it and slid opened the back doors. There were 2 zombies eating the stomach of a woman.

Once I open the door they both stop, turning their heads in my direction and launched themselves at me. I qucikly grabbed my bat.

*BAM BAM BAM*

I had killed them both. They were laying on the outside of the van. I jump into the van, walk up to the woman and pulled her out.

*She's going to turn soon*  I tell myself and take out my pistol shooting her in the middle of her forehead.

(A/N: In order for them not to turn into a zombie you must kill the brain.)

"I give you mercy" I tell her and go back into the van with Hunter closing the door behind me.

I pull out my flashlight, the blanket I had found and some crackers to nibble on. After, I find a comfortable spot and lay down.

15 minutes pass and I fall asleep with Hunter cuddling up next to me.

--MORNING--

I wake up to Hunter barking and banging on all sides of the van.
*SHIT!!* I scream in my head. *I'm Screwed, So Screwed!..... I Can't Stay In Here I will Die If I Do...*

I quickly load my pistol. I reach the handle to open the doors my hands shaking.

*This Is It... I'm Going To Die..*

I slide the doors open.

Zombies. Zombies everywhere. I start shooting like crazy. Tears falling down my face.

*BANG BANG BANG*