Chapter 3. Meeting the Golden boy.

Catherines pov.

My summer went well, when I first came back from Hogwarts, my parents were really mad about the whole me and Harry almost died fighting voldemort thing but they got over it, they were impressed that we actually beat voldemort.

All summer whenever they got time, they taught me defence against the dark arts, I'm quite good at alot of spells now, they told me they'll give me DADA lessons every summer from now on.

In other news I've also learned to control my powers pretty well, my force field is much stronger now and I can stop time for up to 30 minutes.
Surprisingly though I can also do a bit of wandless magic, I got that from my mom I guess.

But I can cause a black flame to rise from my hand that gets hotter and hotter.

"Catherine" my mom called.

I went downstairs and saw them holding the most adorable kitten ever.

I laughed "have I been replaced?"

"No silly it's your birthday gift" my mum said rolling her eyes.

"I love you guys, it's very adorable" I said taking the cat from their hands.

"I'm gonna name you twinkle" I said to the kitten in my hands.

"One more day till you go back to Hogwarts" mom said clearly sad.

"Please, don't put yourself in danger" my dad said hugging me.

"Don't worry I won't" I said smiling at them.

...

We were walking to platform 9 3/4.

"You have everything right, if you don't just owl me and I'll send it to you" my mum said frantically.

"Also if Harry needs anything he can owl us too tell him that okay?" My dad said.

"Okay okay" I went through platform 9 3/4. Once my parents were through I turned around

"I guess this is goodbye, just until Christmas or if I cant make it for Christmas then summer" I said hugging them again.

"Okay darling we trust you, now go on" my parents said.

I looked back once again and moved forward.

I saw Hermione and hugged her as we made our way to an empty compartment, we were early so it was quite empty.

"Where are Harry and Ron?" She asked me..

"They'll be here, don't worry" I assured her.

She took out a book and started reading while I took out my guitar.

Crookshank and twinkle seem to be getting along well.

The train started moving and that's when I panicked. Hermione looked at me.