Chapter 2

Carter's POV

Lindy fell asleep on Jack's shoulder. Is it bad that I'm jealous?

She looks so happy just sleeping by him. That should be me holding her while she sleeps. She should be sleeping on my shoulder.

But Lindy is amazing. Her brown hair matches her sparkling brown eyes. She's always calm and she's so funny. But most importantly, her personality is amazing.

I could talk to her for hours and not get bored.

About and hour later, she finally wakes up.

"How long was I sleeping?" Her raspy voice melts me inside. It's so calm.

"About 3 hours." Shawn says across the RV.

"I'll be right back." She walks towards the bathroom and shuts the door.

"You like her?" Aaron sits beside me.

"No." I lie.

"Hey man, it's ok if you like her. Just don't break her heart, or I'll break you." He gives me a serious face and starts to walk off.

"Wait. Just, please don't tell anyone. Please?" I beg. He nods and walks off to the kitchen.

Lindy comes out of the bathroom and walks over to me.

"Can I sit here?" She asks.

"Yeah, of course." I move over a little to give her more room.

"I can't wait! I'm so excited! She clasps her hands together.

"Yeah, me either! I can't wait to surf."

"Don't forget that you still have to teach me how to surf." She winks at me.

"Don't worry, I won't." I give her a half smile.

We start talking about random things. We talked about school, our hobbies, and about her life.

"Hey guys, we're here!" Cameron pulls up to a hotel. It looks fancy, very fancy.

"Gosh, how much money is it to stay here?" Lindy gasps.

"Don't worry about it." Jack J says.

"At least let me pay my part of the bill."

"No, you're a girl so you don't pay. We have to be gentlemen and treat you right." Aaron puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Fine. But I'm not getting anything expensive."

We start walking to the front desk and we get 3 rooms because there are 11 of us. In each room there are 2 queen sized beds.

"Ok, Nash, Carter, Lindy, and I will stay in one room. Both Jacks, Hayes, and Matt will stay in another room. And Shawn, Aaron, and Taylor will stay in the last room." Cameron says.

We walk towards the elevator and we get in. We get off at the top floor and walk down a long hallway. Our rooms were the last rooms down the hallway.

Nash slides the card in the card reader and he opens the door.

Lindy's POV

This room is huge! To the left is the kitchen, and in the back, there is the living room. There is a door to the left and that leads to the bedrooms.

"Wow." I whisper.

"What? You've never been in a hotel?" Cameron puts his bags down on one of the beds.

"Not one this fancy."

"We'll get used to it." He smiles and starts unpacking.

"So uh, how long will we be staying here?" I look around the room.

"Aaron told me not to tell you. Because we have a lot planned for you." Nash puts his bag next to Cameron's.

I set my bag down on the bed that is closest to the window. I look out and see the ocean. It's beautiful.

"Matt text me. He says that they're going to the beach. Wanna go?" Cameron asks.

"Yeah!" Nash and Carter start pulling out their bathing suits.

"Wait, I don't have a bathing suit." Aaron didn't tell me where we were going so I didn't think I needed a bathing suit.

"Just go in your underwear." Nash starts stripping down into his boxers.

"What? No way! And keep it PG here and go change in the bathroom. I don't want to see, that." I point to his lower region.

"Oh, sorry." He laughs and goes in the bathroom.

"It's not like a bathing suit would look any different from your underwear." Cameron pulls out his bathing suit.

"Ugh, fine." I give in.

"We can buy towels from the gift shop." Carter says.

After the boys get dressed, we buy our towels and we meet the other boys outside.

"Let's walk to the beach since it's right there." Taylor points to the ocean.

We all start towards the beach. There isn't anybody there so we have the whole area to ourselves.

Once we reach the beach, everyone starts running in the water. I just stand there watching everyone have fun.

"Aren't you going in?" Carter stands next to me.

"Oh, yeah." I start pulling my shirt off slowly and reveal my black Victoria Secret bra.

"Um, can you turn around for a second?" I feel uncomfortable with him staring at me.

"Sorry." He turns around so he's not facing me.

I continue to pull off my clothes.

"Ok. Let's go." I say. Carter turns around and his eyes go wide. His eyes travel up and down my body until I cover my body with my hands.

"Oh gosh I'm so stupid. Sorry." He blushes.

"It's ok. Common." I take his hand into mine and we walk together to the water.

-----------------------------------------------A/N

Hey guys! This chapter is getting the story started! I'm so excited for this book! Anyways, leave comments and suggestions for me! Thanks -A