Chapter 15

Lindy's POV

It's already August. We still haven't fixed our problems with Aaron. He hasn't talked to me in weeks. I'm starting to worry that we won't fix this big mess.

But back to reality; some of the guys are taking online classes for school so they will be kinda busy right now. Also, we all moved back to LA.

"Ugh, I hate learning." Nash plops down on the couch.

"But it will be worth it because in. Two years you'll get your diploma just like this girl." I point both of my thumbs at myself.

"You're right. But it's so hard." Nash groans.

"Man up." I punch his shoulder.

"Hey guys." Cameron sits on the other side of me so I'm sitting in the middle of Cameron and Nash.

"Hey." Nash says.

"Hey Cam." I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Well I'll leave you two alone." Nash walks up the stairs to his room which he shares with Matt.

"How's the baby?" Cameron puts his hand on my stomach.

"It's being a bitch. I have to pee every 10 seconds and morning sickness isn't the best way to wake up in the morning." I frown.

"Common, I bet having a baby isn't that hard." He rolls his eyes.

"Really? I beg to differ. Why don't you try waking up at 6:00 am every morning spilling your guts into the toilet. Try carrying a watermelon sized bump on your stomach for 9 months. Oh and don't forget that pregnant women get moody, very moody." I give him a sarcastic smile.

"You know what? I'll just keep my mouth closed." He smiles.

"That would be good." I joke around with him.

We just sit there together for a long time not saying a word.

"Cameron, I love you. You're the best best friend anyone could ever have." I break the silence.

"I love you too. And no matter what happens, I'll always be here for you." He kisses my cheek.

I don't love Cameron but not the romantic way. I love him as a friend. He's such a good friend that anybody would be lucky to have him.

"No flirting with my girlfriend, Dallas." Carter laughs as he comes down the stairs.

"Whatever man." Cameron smiles.

"So we're going swimming. Wanna come?" Carter asks us. He already had his swimming trunks on.

"Sure." Cameron says. "I'll be right back." He walks up the stairs to change.

"I think I'll just stay inside." I don't know why but I don't feel like swimming.

"Common babe. It will be fun." Carter takes my hands and pulls me off the couch.

"Ugh fine." I laugh and walk up to the room that Carter and I shared. Carter follows me and shuts the door.

I grab my two piece bathing suit and I start to get undressed.

In the corner of my eye I can see Carter staring at me.

"Like what you see?" I pose as Carter ties the bottom string to my bathing suit.

"Love it." He laughs and his hands trail town to my butt and gives it a little squeeze.

I press my chest onto his and I can feel Carter Jr on the inside of my thigh.

"Alright, let's not get too happy here." I laugh and slip on a cover up and some sandals.

"You're such a tease." Carter smirks at me.

He grabs my hand and leads me outside to the pool.

I take off my sandals and cover up and stand in the ledge in of the in-ground pool.

I watch the guys as they splash each other. I start getting into a deep thought.

This is my family. Every single one of them is a part of my family now. Even though none of them are blood related to me, they are still my family.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"You coming in?" Carter rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Carry me." I smile. He picks me up with ease and takes me into the water.

He puts me down when we're chest deep into the water. He turns to face me and wraps his arms around my tiny waist.

"This is our family." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck. "They'll be with us no matter what. Right?"

"Of course they will, babe." Carter leans in and kisses me. It isn't heated or an extreme kiss. It's slow and romantic.

We pull apart and smile at each other. He grabs my hand and leads me further into the water where the guys are at.

The rest of the afternoon is filled with laughter and smiling.

----------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had writers block. But I decided to update one a week now because school is starting in 3 days so I want to focus on school more. -A