Just getting started~ Finale Chapter

Your mind was beginning to crawl through the darkness that Bendy was corrupting within your mind. Only for this to end... Jumped back when Henry swung one of the instruments at the demon to step away from you. Boris there getting you out of there when being dropped Joey wasn't pleased at all with Henry's action, "You piece of shit.." growled at the male, for the ink demon growled upset, and of greed. "Stay the hell away from my daughter you bastards!!" Henry yelled at the two, for Joey making his attack first thought in  a way... A distraction for Bendy to return you back. Poor Henry couldn't get to you when having to deal with Joey and his nonsense to keep his deal.

Boris running the fast he could carrying your uncurious body being paralyze from so much energy that was getting taken away from you, "Don't worry ___. I'll keep you away from them, they won't hurt you." he says might of heard him in a way, but hard to make out of the words. Can hear the demon roaring and screeching in the halls causing the people in the studio to hide away until it was other some of the pipes did broke, even the room where Joey and Henry fought in filling up  not to the point the room was filling. Looked like some were leaking under the door slowly filling. "Henry you idiot, you don't know what the hell you've done!!" glaring at the partner he looked up to, now felt betrayed. "This is not your choice to sell my daughter, mostly you don't have the right too do something like this, she is a kid!" charge at him, for the owner of the building move out of his way getting hit from behind. Making sure he did stay down, "We are falling Henry... Don't you see.. She helped Bendy carry right on to our dreams. He desired your little kid so much." begin to say as the sick bastard grinned little insanely, "I will be sure I'll be the top number one cartoon achievement than the rest of the other idiots I can finally take out, and be the only one standing on earth. His fame and name will be the one everyone here will remember.~" Laughed, but for him to get hit from behind falling on the ground. Norman and Sammy looked down at their so call boss. "Who knew the bastard was insane... Anyways, there is no time." Norman begin.

"You need to save __, Don't think Boris can hold him out longer at this point." Sammy added in he wasn't laying at all. The two were fighting, Boris pushing Bendy back without trying to his best friend. Bendy on the other hand kept on clawing is arm, "BORIS YOU IDIOT!!! BACK THE HELL OFF, THIS DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!!!" The demon surely doesn't want to hurt the wolf at the point, growing up with him was part of his life. Giving the advantage for him to push him back, "Bendy she is a kid, mainly human. You and I both know it isn't right to just take an innocent right off the back your greed is getting to you demon or not you know damn well it's not right." trying to convince his pal tp leave her, but for the second being now thrown back the dark desire was getting to him, his mind is set making you his. It'll be what it takes to be sure you'll enter hell for him to take as his own. "I won't take this for pity.." he says while his voice went demonic. "A deal is a deal.. Once it is granted for me to take you don't have a saying.. Her soul and life belongs to me, and only mine to take. No man shall take my little siren as theirs." Ink slowly cover his right eye for the left seeing the demonic eyes, "I'll be sure now you will be paralyze so I can finish my ritual to claim the kid. Only having fifty percent of it complete.. And it shall be finish.."  without the warning Sammy did jump on Bendy's back giving Boris to get right up tackle the darling demon he once used to be down to the ground. Lucky for Sammy gotten out the way on the time. Being held down now by Sammy and Boris while he struggled. "LE̕T ͠ME̶͜ ̵҉G͜͞O ̸͞Y̸O̢̕Ú̴ ͏Į͢͞DI̸̧OT͏S!!͡҉!̕͝" Roared it out, Henry approaching you now laying on the floor still knocked out. Picking you up from the spot where Boris set you down to protect you least he could. Looking at Bendy seeing the monster he become, "I am sorry Bendy... This is how it ends." then for him to turn making the break for it to the exit. Bendy eye widen now in rage getting the two off by an unknown force now hunting the traitor he trusted... Well lost trust for the care of the child.

"H̡̕E̶ŃRY͏!҉!̨͞!̷̷" Yelled his name out, for the demon being right behind. Reaching his hand out, but..

... Too late to catch his target...

He escaped... Not only escaped, lost you..

Matter of seconds screeched out loudly through out the studio. Joey laying on the floor failed to do his own part of the bargain. Though, now putting everyone in one hell, because the pipes burst causing mass outbreak, killing each person once by one, but some turning into the creatures. Sammy and Norman tried to escape themselves only to be stop right on the spot, Susie being somewhere. Same for Boris who flee to save himself .

The demon knew what he must do, since he couldn't complete the task he needed to do to confirm your soul and his future sort of bride to keep his own grasp. Teeth gridded, then to sharpen up going to his bedroom that slowly being leak by ink of his lack for his deadly murder and desire of his own now staring at the mirror and grinning widely. "Alright Henry... You can make a false mind of being safe.~" begin to say looking over of a picture of you and Henry, for him to claw right out of Henry face, same goes with the Joey, you, and Henry. "I'll have a way to bring my little princess back, and I won't play as nice you want me to." The rose he had sitting on his make-up table, Holding it up close to him as it slowly dies into a grey color, and ink slowly drips out of the wilting flower, while being full darkness that becoming part of his new life, grinning even more evilly.

"We are just getting this show started.~"

// You made it to the finale of this book, short, but have to remember this is just a story being told how you met Bendy, and all.

I hoped you all enjoy it, and I will continue on writing with "The Devil's Home" story. Knowing that takes much of time get every detail, and re-read the chapter what is going on. I am taking time to be sure I got it correctly, and connects with the game in a sort of way.

Anyways, thank you all for reading!!

Have an awesome day, and stay weird!//