♡Chapter 4♥

*First day of school*

We got dressed and ready for school. The bus picks us up first. Howleen and I sit in the back, but once Brandon and Michael got on, she kicked me out.

Me: OW!!

Michael and I sat across from them.

Mike: Morning.

Me: Hey.

Mike: I spent last night coming up with a nickname for you.

Me: You have ?

Mike: Yea. I noticed you like a lot of french things, so I drew you this.

He handed me a piece of paper. It was a drawing of the Eiffel Tower with the crescent moon in the background. I was speechless.

Mike: You like it, no ?

Me: I love it. You drew this ?

Mike: Yea. So I came to a conclusion that your nickname should be Le Luna (the moon in french).

Me: J'aime( I like it).

Mike: I knew you would. So you have to come up with a nickname for me.

Me: Alright. Give me till the end of the day.

We arrived at school.

Mike: What's your first class ?

Me: Language Claws, but remember last year, they changed to where all your classes have your neighbors in it.

We reached to the classroom and thry had name tags on the desk.

Marlon: We all in the same classes and guess who else is in here ?

Mike: Who ?

Marlon: Sylver.

Mike: Man...he would be in the same class as us.

Me: Whose Sylver ?

All of sudden, another kid with an afro appeared out of no where.

Sylver: I'm Sylver. Foster Sylver.

(Just a little note. Some of these people with name in here are real. Foster Sylver is his real name.)

Marlon: No one asked you.

Foster: The wolf did.

Me: Grrrrrrr.

Foster: That doesn't scare me.

Then he just vanished. The bell rang and we took our seats.

I sat  behind Michael just a little ways back. Marlon sat next to me. The teacher came in and started teaching. He.was so boring. Just reading a textbook frm his desk. I had an idea. I got a piece of paper, started tearing it into little balls. I had a whole bunch. I threw the first one at the back of Michael's head. It got stuck in his hair. Bullseye. I threw a few more. Marlon saw what I was doing and he started laughing. Michael quickly turned around at us and acted like we weren't doing anything. He faced the front again. After what seemed like forever, the class ended.

Me: That was too long.

Mike: Yea. Felt like I spent half my life in there.

He reached for the back of his head.

Mike: What in the ....? Le luna.

Me: Sorry, Mikey. I got bored.

Marlon: Hahaha. You're funny. We should hang out more often. Hey, we have a party this saturday, you should come.

Me: Ok.

The rest of the day wasn't as slow. We got home and went to bed.