no...harm

GUYS LOOK AT THIS BEEE-UUTTTT-IIFFFULLL DRAWING! GUESS WHO THAT IS? YOU AND LAURANCE, IT WILL MAKE SENSE LATER, IT WILL COME IN A LATER CHAPTER! Thanks to squidterd for drawing this for me! She will be doing art for the book! Anyways on to the story!

Y/n's POV:

When I get my hands on Lucinda she's dead. You storm over to Lucinda's house and bang on the door with Laurance trailing behind you.
"Y/n, we should think about this," Laurance says and rubs the back of his neck, "I know she hurt Aph, but think this through."
"I don't need to think," you fume.

Lucinda's POV:
Oh, so kitty wants to play. I guess I can spare some time. Also, Laurance will get to see me in all my glory! I open the door,
"Hi~ Lauran-," before I can finish my sentence I am greeted with a punch in the face.
"THiS is foOr hUrTing Aphmau," another punch, "this is for kiSsing my husbAnD," and a kick in the gut.
"Y/n stop!" laurance yells.

Y/n's POV:
What is wrong with me? I don't want this, I mean one punch was enough. Look at her! She's coughing up blood!
YoU CAnnOt FighT iT

"Help me-dO nOt HeLP HeR-I MeAN MeE!" supposedly Y/n says.

"That's not her..." Lucinda coughs, "she is being possessed, I feel it." 

"N/n it's alright," Laurance slowly comes toward you, "I'm here."

It's Laurance. She is making me want to hate him...I can't. I can't hate him. We've been through too much for me to give up now. You shut down your body so whatever this is won't do anything. All you can do is knock yourself out. You start punching yourself. Punch, after punch in the face, you finally faint from all your blood loss. All you can hear is the faint sound of Laurance calling your name.

You smile thinking it's all over. I won't bring any harm...

YOurE WrONg

A/n:

Hey guys, sorry this was so short! The book will slowly be updating but here's an update. You will be taken to the hospital, while you are unconscious you will be remembering when you met Laurance PDH~! So I will start another book that ties into this! The book will now be in Laurance, Lucinda (lol boobcinda), and others POV except yours, until you wake up!

Ciao~

Mya