Chapter 1

It was a really beautiful spring afternoon and it was almost time for summer. The sun was shining through the kitchen window as I made a cup of my favorite tea, white chocolate peppermint tea. After I finished making my tea I went to sit on the swing I had on my front porch. I took a sip of my tea as I looked at the beautiful scenery. The flower on the trees had already bloomed it was quit beautiful. Then the kid next door came out, Micheal was his name. We had been best friends since I first moved here when I was five. "Hey sky" I heard Micheal say as he walked towards me "hey Mikey" I said as he sat next to me. Mikey was the nickname I called him when I meet him and I'm the only one who can call him that. "So I came to ask you if you wanted to go to a pool party later at my place" he asked. Seeing his face, he really wanted me to come "okay sounds like fun" I said smiling "cool see you then" he said giving me a hug. Went inside to get ready. I went upstairs to my bedroom. As I walk through the door I went straight to my dresser to pick out a swimsuit witch was an all black bikini with a floral print on it. I put on a pair of black shorts and a green day shirt, Micheal's green day shirt that is, with white flip flops and headed downstairs. I walked out the door I headed to Micheal's house as I walked in I saw Micheal talking to the three of us friends with his back towards me. The boys saw me but knew to keep quiet. I quietly walked behind him and jumped on his back "sky glad you made it" Micheal said "you saw me coming didn't you" I asked "of course, I got use to it" he laughed "well let's go outside" I said as Micheal walked outside with me still on his back. We made it to the side of the pool where he let me down. I took my shirt and shorts off along with my slip flops. I walked over to Micheal as he was finishing of his conversion with this girl "so who is she" I asked "she's Luke's girlfriend" he said "oh, never meat her" I said back "well anyways, Mickey why don't we go for a swim" I said trying to push him in the pool. When I did that he pulled me him with him. I came up from under the water I saw the other boys had jumped in as well "that was not cool Mickey" I laughed. We were swimming and having a blast, I was talking to the boys until I saw Micheal kissing some blond chick, it made you heart break 'why does my heart hurt' I thought to myself. I got out of the pool, grabbed my towel and walked into the house. When I walked in I grabbed a root beer and sat at the table. I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was 7:43. I sighed "what's wrong" I heard someone say behind me, when I turned around I saw it was Ashton "oh it's nothing" I smiled as i turned back to my drink "come on I know something is bothering you sky, I've known you for ten years so tell me" he nudged my arm. I sighed before I started to talk "well I saw Micheal kiss this blond chick and now I feel sick and I don't know why" I said waiting for him to reply. After a while he finally spoke up "I think you like him" was all he said "what no, no, no I don't like him, I can't like him he's my best friend, he's like a brother" I said feeling confused "it's not a big deal just think about it for awhile, okay" he said as he gave me a warm smile "okay, it's just probably just nothing" I said giving him a hug as we headed back outside. After going outside me and Ashton were talking until I notice the same blond chick that was kissing Micheal was walking pass me then I felt her trying to push me into the pool so before she could do it I pushed her into the pool first. after she came up from under the water she was screaming like someone killed her family "what the hell why did you do that" she screamed louder "sky why did you do that" I heard Micheal say running up to help her "she was trying to push me in" I said defending myself "I was not all I wanted to do is talk to her Mickey" she said witch just done pissed me off "sky I think you should leave" he said turning back to her "wait, your kicking out" I said with a low tone "obviously, know get out" he said raising his voice "fine whatever, I didn't be here anyway" I said grabbing my things while walking to the house "have fun with whatever that thing is" I yelled as I entered the house grabbing my phone and headed to the door. "Wait" I heard Ashton say behind me "what" was all I could say with out letting him know that I was about to cry "you know he didn't mean that right" Ashton said "right, sure he didn't, that's why he picked her side over me" I said turning around showing my now red and puffy green eyes "sky" was all he said showing me his sad expression on his face. "Well he has what he wants" that was all I said before walking out. I walking into my house and headed upstairs. I went to my closet to change into a pair of dark blue shorts and a nirvana shirt. 'Why did you have to do that Mickey' I thought to myself as I laid in bed. "I guess I'm do like him" I said softly before I fell asleep with tears in my eyes.

To Be Continued

.................................................................

Hope you guys like it.

If you have any ideas comment and I might use your idea and give you a shout out for it.