~Five~

Third POV

While they all, including Chazz, watched as (y/n) was trying to slowly get away with the help of her spirit.

The bell rang signalling for class to end.

(Y/n) dashed for the door hiding herself in the huge crowd, out of sight.

Chazz got up from his seat and began looking for you. However looking for you, was like playing hide and seek with a child, and this time, the child was (y/n), and the bizarre Professor was being the chaser.

Chazz was heading towards his and (y/n) dorm, to check and see if she went there.

As he was about to open the door, Chazz's PDA rang, showing a number that he did know.

Chazz's POV

I was about to jump out of my seat and up there to her, until the bell rang.

Everyone got up so fast that I couldn't see (y/n). When there a clear spot I saw Viper, but not (any n/n).

I told the guys that I was going to leave the school, and head back to the dorm to look for her.

They nodded as I got up from my seat, and jumped over it and Alexis.

Atticus: "Whoa easy there Chazz. Respect your crush."

I stopped and turned to looked at him with a 'I'm more worried about her than Alexis' face.

He got the hint and started to giggle, I turned my head and proceeded to find (y/n).

'Come on (any n/n), where are you.'

Then it hit me, "The dorm. That's the only other place!"

I ran, and as I ran I told Ojama Yellow, Black and Green to spread out to and look for her, they nodded and went their way.

I made it to the dorm. When I reached for the door, my PDA rang.

I looked at it and saw an unknown number.

'Whose number is this?' I thought as I answer it.

"Hello?"

I was being cautious while the silence broke.

"Chazz? Chazz please tell me it's you?!"

She sounded terrified.

"Yeah it's me, where are you?" I opened the door to see her not in there.

I started to worry the explained.

"I- I don't know where I am. I was on my way to the dorm, when I noticed someone was watching me, so I ran into the woods."

The one words I could say were, "What?! Who?!" I was running through the woods still talking to her.

"I don't know. It looked like that Thel.. Thelo.."

"Thelonious?"

She stayed quited the response.

"Yeah. Him."

I sighed as I kept running through the woods.

"Chazz?" I started to listen to her while I kept looking, "Where exactly are you?" She sounded like she was going to cry.

I grinded my teeth and said, "I'm in the woods. I'm looking for you. Where are you?" I waited then she said, "I don't know. I was running and ran into the first building I saw out here. Chazz please find me!" Just hearing that made me run even faster.