•page 5•

You were going to the beach with a couple of friends you guys listened to music on the way to the beach, you guys sang your heart out. It was nice. You guys arrived at the beach, there were lots of people. You waited for your friends to get out of the car first because you were shy to be in a public place. You guys were walking to a table so you can put your stuff on the table, your friend grabbed out towels and a drink and put it on the table. She said "let's go in the water" as you guys started walking not far from the table, you seen few of the casts talking close by where your stuff were except Noah. You walked up to them and asked "where's Noah?" Millie points but trying not to make it to obvious and says "over there" You looked and spotted him, as you started walking you seen him with another girl. You stood there wanting to see what would happen next. Next thing you see is him hugging her then kissed her cheek and she did back when he did, they smiled to each other while holding each others hands. You ran to the car passing by Noah and the girl. Your friends grabbed there things and ran up to you, "what's wrong" you looked at them then pointed to Noah and the girl shouts "Noah!" He turned around and said "talk to you later!" Noah ran to you guys "Y/N i'm sorry, me and you are bestfriends alright? I still love you a lot" he reaches in for a hug. You stared into his eyes and started tearing and said "See you later Noah" Noah replies "Y/N i'm truly sorry"
you say "guys can we leave now?" Your friend Emma says "sure"
Noah yelled "Y/N"
it got louder and louder.
————————————————————
It was just a dream.

——————————-
hey guys! i think this is the longest one i have made so far.. I'm not sure but tell me if i make mistakes! It's 12AM and i'm here writing in midnight, hey wssup?
turn that around
pce nuggets.