•part 14•

I wake up knowing my favourite person doesn't remember me anymore. I loved her so much, i will always have a piece of her in my heart. But for me i think it's time to move on. It's for the best.

Noahs pov•
I wake up and grab my phone and see a lot of notifications popping up, i begin avoiding the internet. I grab my phone and put it on my top high dresser and get ready for the day. Chloe walks into my room while i was putting on my pants, "oh my gosh noah i'm so sorry i'll go-" chloe says and I replied "No it's okay come in" I pulls up his joggers up quick. Chloe says "your weird, anyway here's your breakfast also good morning, i'm so sorry for what's going on online"  I look up QUICK to chloe and say "what's going on?!" Chloe replies "check for yourself"

I grab my phone and check instagram, i see a bunch of edits of me and y/n it hurted a lot knowing she doesn't know who i am anymore.. I exhale, this is why i didn't wanna go online and I lay on my bed playing with my one strand of short hair and sigh. Chloe comes and comforts me "it's going to get better, just give it time she'll remember everything again" she smiles at me. I look back at her, i smiled and pull in for a lovely hug and say thank you chloe. She smiles and walks out of my room.

Your pov•
I wake up in a hospital bed and think about the boy who was here, who was he? My parents see me wake up and they smile at me, "good morning my darling" my mom says to me. I sigh and look out the window, My mom slightly grabs my head and says "good news, we're going home" she smiles. I Inhale of excitement and yell, "yay when?!" she says in the evening. I get discharged and my parents goes to noahs.

Noahs pov•
I hear a knock on my door while I was watching TV. The door slightly opens and i see y/n mom. I get up right away and i say "Hello misses y/m/l/n " (ur moms last name) "what's going on?" her mom says " I just came to let you know we're leaving today and i need her clothes" she smiles. I get up and I
lead her way to my closet which was a HUGE closet. I say "Her clothes are on the right, mines on the left so take what's hers" i slightly smile while walking out. I grab my phone off the shelf and message finn "CODE RED!!" Finn replies right away "what?" I then reply "I need a friend." He walks into my house then walks into my room, y/n mom came out of the closet "thank you noah, she had her best time with you but i think it's time for her to go" she walks and hugs me, then she slightly smiled at me and off she goes. Finn says "Yo, what's happening?" he shrugs. Noah "this is why.. She is leaving and i can't, she doesn't remember me except for her parents" i continue to tear up.

Finn comes to hug and comfort me, "your such a great friend" i smile at him while tears are in my eyes, he replies "anytime" while he's still hugging me.

well im going home tmrw from my vacation! :) Also sry this is boring

I will end this book soon and start a new one so look out for that if u want😂

☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

Thank you!:) teehee