•Page 8•

(Millie's POV)
We arrived at the store, Noah and Y/N were holding hands without them knowing. As we walked in we seen two girls laugh at Noah and Y/N for holding hands, I looked at them.

They were still staring at them laughing. Noah and Y/N look back down at their hands and let go quickly. I shout "GUYS!" which made everyone stare at me in silence, I say "oops, sorry" then everyone went to doing their business. I asked Gaten, Caleb, Finn, Noah, Sadie and Y/N what they wanted, they all rooted for Blue berry slurpy. I just wanted red one, i say "let's go find a table to sit down at" Gaten says "good idea, Millie." We sat down by a window, there were cars driving by with a beautiful sunset. I ask Y/N to take a photo because she was next to me, she nodded her head. I grabbed out my phone then Sadie came, well.. everyone did.

*same poses as the other one but Y/N was next to millie and Noah was next to Finn, Gaten and Caleb*

We started talking about our personal life, I ask Y/N. What do you do when your bored?

"I just record myself singing and dancing, i work out, listen to music on my phone or go on my phone. "

I reply back to Y/N "that's pretty neat, when did you learn?" She says back " when i was 6 years old" Noah says "wow, that's awesome" he smiles. Y/N smiles at him. Finn said "Hey guys, we should head back to Noah's." Noah and Y/N say "yeah, we should"

Boring and a short chapter but i just wanted to update because i was barely updating. Next chapter might be good! Comment some requests if u want and i'll do it. Who ever reads this, i'm sorry i know i'm not good😂 but thank you for reading.. pce nuggets! i'm tired😂