Welcome,

You are the hero of this tale. Or the fool, depending how you look at it.

You are the one following Alice down the rabbit hole, or maybe you are the one guiding her. Either way, the destination is the same. The moment your feet touch the ground He will be waiting for you: The Clown.

I invite you to enter His domain. A place where well-known rules no longer apply. A place where everything you thought you knew is turned on its head and makes you question your sanity. A place where He entertains all who try to escape their mundane lives. But He also mocks. Reflects your own face back to you through mirrors of silliness and exaggeration. Secretly uncovering parts you prefer to keep hidden. Revealing the wrongs within our society, both political and social. Which is why it is easier to call the Clown just that: a clown. Someone not to be taken too seriously. Even to be looked down upon.

Except for that unguarded moment He, standing in the bright lights of the Big Top, finds a way into your heart. Showing you the wonders of the imagination; reconnecting you with parts within yourself, almost forgotten, where you still believe miracles can happen and magic most definitely exists.

I dare you to enter. I dare you to take a seat and wait for the lights to be turned on. For you to look upon this new world for the first time.

I invite you to be amazed by what you see. It is okay to be afraid because you don't know what is to come. Just hold your breath before the drop. All the way down.

Your feet will touch the ground.

He will be waiting for you, just behind the curtain, inside the dark.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: The Clown.