We Are EXO. We LOVE eXo

AnnyeonghaSseyo..!!  Whos Exo LOVER here?? 

i would like to present..!! nyehehehe.. just kidding..

EXO.EXO.EXO..!!!!

~therealaica~

Learning about their Past going onto the Future makes you feel the need of helping and supporting these boys who give up their homelands, their favorite thing to do and leave their family behind just to make their dreams of being a singer come true. It may bring happiness and sadness through these boys. But little by little you just want to give them a hand and pull them out of their bubble and put on a perfect smile for them. They walk through a dark whole alone but meeting eachother was like a candle that lit up the dark room they were in and lead them the way out. These boys all have the same dream, but galdly they made it through the hard times without eachother maybe there wouldn't be EXO today. 

Exo is a South Korean-Chinese K-pop boy band produced by S.M. Entertainment. Formed in 2011 in Seoul, South Korea, Exo comprises 12 members separated into two subgroups, Exo-K and Exo-M, performing music in Korean and Mandarin, respectively. 

And here EXOtics, are some EXO facts.   -Baekhyun always take care of Kai and Kai will always look out for Baekhyun.   -Tao once cried because Luhan told him a ghost story and Kris got angry.   -Xiumin used to hide Tao's Wushu sticks because he is scared that Tao would use it against him.   -Luhan has a strong sense od justice, he would often take the blame of others.   -Baekhyun and D.O like to team up to tease Chanyeol.   -Kai only dances in the shower when he's in a good mood.   -Tao would always ask the other members to take a bath with him. He said that there are two reasons, one is to save time and the other is because he's sometimes scared to take a shower late at night after their schedule.   -Lay always bring a bag with perfumes, cosmetics and comb inside.   -When Lay misses home, he usually sits on the bed and plays some songs on his guitar.   -Xiumin like blueberry flavoured ice cream and Luhan likes mint.   -D.O wanted to be a hairstylist but no one in EXO-K wants him as their hairstylist.   -Baekhyun like to watch movies during his free time, he'll watch action movies to distress.   -Sehun always scare Kai and in revenge Kai would change the computer desktop's picture to a picture of Sehun rolling his eyes.   -Chanyeol would sing Korean folk song in the dorm and Kai would throw a pillow at him.   -Lay is really close to Kai, he takes care of Kai when he injured his waist.   -Kris hopes to improve in his singing and dancing.   -Xiumin knows fencing.   -Chen likes to eat lamb kebab.   -Luhan likes roast duck.   -Xiumin likes the movie X-Men.   -Baekhyun, Tao and Lay likes Jackie Chan.   -Chen said that he has the video of Suho crying saved in his laptop. He and the rest of the EXO members would watch it when they need a laugh.   -D.O is the type of guy that loves only one girl at a time.   -Luhan is allergic to seafood and he is also scared of heights.   -Kai was nervous about dying his hair blonde because he like it in colour brown.   -A fan once asked Sehun about his ideal type and before he could answer, Suho came out and said Luhan.   -When Kai gets hungry during the night, he will wake D.O up to make him food, but if D.O refused, he will bite his ears.   -If any socks in the dorm are damaged, it must have been worn by Lay or Tao.   -Tao likes to steal other people's food because he's never full.   -When EXO-M almost had a car accident, Baekhyun and Sehun cried the most and Kai joined then to cry.   -Xiumin said that his nickname baozi actually came when Luhan saw him naked.   -Kris said that the members actually wanted to hang a mistletoe up in the dorm, but due to Chanyeol's fear of plant, they could not.   -Kai always brings his handkerchief along when going to restaurants.   -When Kai first met Sehun, he really don't know what to do because Sehun will always hive him a smile.   -When EXO had their first win, Chen said that he cried but stopped because he saw Suho on the monitor crying like $#@$%^*^$# and Chanyeol said he hugged Suho and told him to stop crying because he looked ugly.   -Kai cannot sleep with the aircond when he's having a fever, so he will exchange rooms with Chanyeol and if his head hurts, Baekhyun will hug him.   -Sehun said that their parents will send them nutritious package at the dorm and they will eat those diligently and make sure they stay healthy.   -Luhan's most embarassing moment was at the airport, he crashed into the glass door because he was too immersed in a conversation with Lay and didn't see it coming.   -Baekhyun will go to another member's bed if he is cold.   -There is once the members were playing hide and seek and everyone hides in their place but Kris can't find one so he decides to pretend to be an angel statue with a complete attire in the stock room and it took the members 15 minutes to look for him. -Chen likes to hold Kris's arm.   -Sehun likes to mess with Luhan's hair.   -Tao likes to hold hands with the members but most often with Suho, Kris and Xiumin.   -Suho likes pinching Sehun's cheeks.   -Kris likes holding Tao's nose.   -Baekhyun likes staring at Kris's eyes.   -Xiumin likes hugging Chen from behind.   -Chanyeol likes holding hands with Baekhyun.   -Luhan likes to lean on Sehun's shoulders.   -D.O likes patting Kai's cheeks.   -Lay likes holding Sehun's shoulders.   -Kai like touching and caressing D.O's neck.   -Xiumin said that all EXO members like to play truth or dare, but for some reason, it always results in Kris getting naked.   -EXO revealed that during their trainee days, Luhan accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking and then he blamed it on Kris.   -Chanyeol is the heaviest at 75kg, followed by Tao and Kris and Luhan is the lightest at less than 60kg.   -Suho is atheletic because he can make 5 goals of basketball from a far distance and Chanyeol doesn't want to play with him.   -Luhan likes Bruno Mars.   -Kai was once threaten with knives in England.   -Sehun is an important member in EXO that keeps up with information such as album sales.   -D.O likes to grow cactus in EXO-K's apartment and has apparently named the cactus after each member of EXO.   -Because Luhan forces Kris to watch soccer matches with him, Kris purposely annoys Luhan by supporting the opposite team.   -Suho wants to have Kai's teleportation, Luhan's telekinesis and Tao's time control.   -Sehun and Chen cried while watching Heart Strings.   -Sehun says that the most delicious bubble tea flavours are chocolate. honey dew and taro.   -Chanyeol says that his charm is his voice when he speaks and rap.   -Suho says his Chinese is the best out of the EXO-K members.   -Kai says D.O used to put a lot of effort into cooking but now all he does is bibimbap.   -D.O and Kai likes to watch variety shows together at the dorm.   -D.O and Baekhyun are SHINee Jonghyun's closest dongsaengs. Before debut, they would always play together.   -Baekhyun hated girls that nags too much because he himself always nag.  

-In EXO-M, they clean their room and in EXO-K, they play games and the losers cleans.

YAN LANG PO MUNAH..!! I POST THIS BECAUSE I LOVE THEM..!! I LOVE MY Nampyeon LUHAN..!! Nyahahaha.. 

~therealaica~