Fight Part 2

I made my way through the woods while listening to see if I heard any heartbeats. I heard one and walked towards it. 
"Hello darling," Damien said with an annoying smirk. 

"What's the deal? Why did we have to meet here?" 

"Oh yes. I told you to come here alone so I could maybe I don't know... execute you or make a deal."

Once he said this about 15 vampires came out of nowhere and flashed their fangs at me. Well Oof, I thought. I then realized that this was a trap and that I had forced Sarah, Ethan, and Benny to stay at home. I started to debate whether or not I should run but decided against it because I knew I was easily outnumbered. 
"Now listen here princess, you could either be with me and dump that little nerd kid or you will be executed. Easy as that." 

"Well, not really considering that I hate every piece of you," I said through gritted teeth. 
I watched his eyes turn red and I gasped. That was only supposed to happen when a vampire was a part vampire and part something else that was supernatural. 

"What are you?" I asked. 

"I am your worst nightmare. No, I'm kidding I'm actually a part vampire and part witch."

"Witch? Wow so impressive," I said rolling my eyes. 

"You do know I can kill you right now right?" Damien said confused. 

"YoU dO KNoW I caN KiLl YoU RIGhT NoW RiGHt? Yea I know so can a human being. So could a dog. Hell, even a dedicated duck could do that. You are nothing special hon, get over yourself ."

"Alright, whatever. If you don't agree to break up with him I will hurt him and all of your little friends. You know I will. You do not know what I am capable of little one. "

Once he said this, I immediately was terrified. I did know what he was capable of and it was not going to be pretty. I was scared not for myself, but for Benny and the others. Suddenly right when I was about to say another snarky comment I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder. 

"YOU BIT ME!!!!"

"No, I didn't." 

"YES, YOU DID! THERE'S A BITE MARK!!!"

"Isn't that a birthmark?"

"NO JUST - I CANT BELIEVE HE BIT ME!" I yelled in disbelief while looking around. Everyone was laughing at me and I fell to my knees. 
"What did you do to me?" I asked with a weak voice. 

"You are now a part witch and part of my so-called clan." 

I ran away and arrived at Ethan's house where everyone was watching TV. 
"(Y/N)?" Ethan asked. 

"Are you okay?" 
I was about to respond when my body collapsed onto the floor and the world around me went black. 

****THIS IS TRASH I KNOW BUT GIVE ME SOME SLACK IVE BEEN GOING THROUGH SOME THINGS AND I TOTALLY FORGOT TO UPDATE BUT IM BACKKKKK. IM GONNA UPDATE MORE AND YEA. PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA SEE IN THIS STORY SO I CAN UPDATE FASTER AND STUFF LIKE THAT. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW IF YOU GUYS WANT. BYYYYYE****