RULE;3

MENTAL: RULES TO SANITY

Rule #3: When humans act with cruelty we characterize them as 'animals', yet the only animal that display cruelty is humanity.
-Anthony Douglas Williams

+++

"Oppa~!" Once the three of us had stepped out of the library, what sounded like a dying hyena was heard. I cringed, covering my ears from the disturbing sound. It was the girl from before, with black long hair, fair skin, and big doe eyes, came running towards our direction. "And speaking of the Devil..." Jackson grunted when the girl's squeal became louder, as she drew closer.

She looked pretty, like a princess from one of those fairytales. "Who's she?" Riley whispered to Jackson, when the unknown girl attacked Mark with a hug. "Min Jaeun, the girl Mark hyung is arranged with." Mark looked uncomfortable, while attempting to escapes the girl's arms. "Sorry hyung, she didn't give into the trap." Four other boys came walking from behind.

"Oh! Who's the new girl?" One that looked like a cute otter, popped in front of me with a smile. "Hi! I'm Choi Youngjae!" He introduced himself in English. A soft giggle escaped from me, and another one was right next to Youngjae. "I'm Yugyeom." He had a shy smile, and the innocent look that reminded me of Yura. "Im Jaebum." The boy with a cold and chic look, introduced himself with a nod as he seemingly scanned me from head to toe. "Hey! Be nice!" A boy with elfish features popped from behind me, scaring the living crap out of me.

"I'm BamBam, but you can call me Double B." He winked before striking a pose, which had me dying at his derpness, trying to attempt to be sexy.

"I'm Riley." I smiled at the boys who were all good-looking and funny. "Are you sure?" Mark snorted, his comment making me frown, damn my stupid mouth is going to ruin my cover one day... "Yes. I am Mr. Mark Tuan." I rolled my eyes at him, making sure he caught my action. Who knew how annoying an attractive boy can be?

"Are you single?" BamBam had just popped up in front of me out of no where. Is it normal for people to just appear out of nowhere? Cause I swear just a second ago that boy was being scolded by his hyung across the hall. And now he's in my face, which by the way, is very uncomfortable.

"BamBam." Mark's deep voice was the one to warn the boy, though. "What? It's just a question?" Bam slung his arm around my shoulders, making me suddenly all tensed. What's he doing? In the facility, the nurses and doctors would only ever wrap their arms around my soldiers to restrain me from running off when they'd give me my weekly shot.

"Leave her alone Bam, she obviously feels uncomfortable." Mark slapped Bam's arm off my shoulder, and the Jaeun girl from before stood with her arms crossed and a cold stare. "Who's she..." She didn't have the welcoming aura as the rest did, she looked pure evil as a matter of a fact. The distaste as she spoke only proved it. She looked like she was going to throw knives and daggers at me.

"Riley." I extended my hand out, as a form of greeting, but the girl only stared at my hand with an annoyed look. But in a span of 2 seconds, the girl was back to her bubbly smiles and shook my hand with a grip stronger than needed. Hell of it weren't for Riley being taught to be a "human robot", she'd probably be crying at how painfully strong the girl was. "Stay away." It was barely audible, but Riley had amazing hearing.

And then it clicked. That this girl wasn't the girl she was pretending to be. This girl obviously doesn't like me, or more like hates me, though I couldn't recall ever doing anything to the girl.

And I wasn't held in a facility for half my life to be played with or stomped on. I didn't learn how to fight and how to play with my emotional expressions for no reason. I was going to play this game.

"And your...?"

"You already know who I am. Everyone knows me~" She flipped her hair, thinking she was all that.

"Oh. Then sorry to burst your bubble. But I don't. I don't know anyone who'd pretend to be innocent, though they threatened someone to back off when the person has done nothing. A person who lets jealousy control them." Jaeun's jaw clenched and she was obviously fuming with anger. And the boy's snickered, silently.

"Shut up!"

Disgust, that's how the people in the facility felt of me, that's how Jaeun feels of me struting away with her 3 inch heels and tight miniskirt.

"No one messes with me! Take that as a warning!"

It was people like her that made me feel madness, it was people like her that had locked me up, it was people like her that led me to lose half my life.

I didn't escape the facility for more madness and attention, the world isn't what I thought it was, it wasn't the place I knew it was.

"So Noona, how about a first date?"

A groaning was heard from each and ever one of the boy's, except one, who had disappeared without notice.

+++

"Dad! I can't stand her anymore! How much longer do I have to keep doing this!"

Mr. Tuan was in his office, where only he and his family were allowed, unless you had permission to enter. And it was a peaceful morning for him so far, until his son decided to start whining about his 'temporary fiancé'.

"Mark, I've already told you, this engagement will help us out to finding the Min's plans on taking us down. With this engagement still on, we have more access to the Min's company." Mark leaned his head back, letting out a frustrated sigh. It's only been two weeks of having to deal with Jaeun, yet he couldn't help but feel like he was taking care of a child.

Mr. Tuan knew it wasn't the best thing to do as a father, to force an arranged marriage of his eldest son. He regretted even accepting the tempting request of the engagement. However, in the end, he knew it'd be worth it all.

Sipping his cup of steaming black coffee, a thought popped into Mr. Tuan's head.

Maybe he shouldn't have let his wife to arrange the student dorms.

"Mark, who's you're roommate?"

+++

"She couldn't have gone far, in a matter of 96 hours, Sir."

"She also has no passport. There is no way she could fly out of the country."

Back in FKI, Dr. Yun has been having his childish tantrums. While he had fleets of spies on the search for Rey, he sat in his office commanding everyone.

He couldn't lose this girl. She was something like no other. She was a miracle to mankind, and it was dangerous for her to be running loose in the real world. "I don't care where she is..." Dr. Yun set his cup of black coffee down.

"I just need her to be brought back here ASAP!" As soon as the words left his mouth, his employees scurried out the room.

"Aria...oh Aria...it's finally begun...

...hasn't it?"

+++