하나

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So much time has passed,

So much time has passed,

before we could meet at last,

So I think, "how do we do?"

"Can we come through?"

This unclear strange feeling we call love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jk's pov
———————----------------------------------

I never thought I'd see you again.

You were always the one to be quiet.

To never be noticed.

But even though you were in a crowd of 2,000 people,

I noticed you.

I left you.

You hated me for leaving you alone.

Flashback

"Flight A08 To Seoul is boarding"

"No! You're the only one I have left. Please, don't leave me." You begged, with tears in your eyes. I cupped your face in my hands, and stared into your watery hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry." Tears ran down your face, you shook your head, grabbed my hands, and ripped them off you.

"Do-Don't say stuff you don't mean. You aren't sorry. All you ever wanted was to make it big in the music industry, and instead of accepting a music company in Busan to stay with me, you picked one in Seoul." She angrily wiped her tears, and looked me in the eyes. "You're the only person that cares about me. You're the only person who understands me. You love me for me, I showed you my true colors."

"Please 공주님(Princess), Listen to me."

"I love you Jungkook. Won't that ever be enough for you?"

"Last call Flight A08 To Seoul is boarding"

"I have to go. No matter what happens, I will come back for you. You are my beginning and my ending. I love you." I kissed her nose and turned around, leaving her behind. I was leaving the love of my life behind. Leaving the girl that's been with me thought thick and thin, all to follow my dream.

"It'll never be enough, will it? I could give you the world and it will never be enough." She whispered loud enough so that I could barely hear it. I stopped and looked down.

"You are my world." I whispered. I kept walking and never looked back.

end of flashback

And even after all these years,

I still love you.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N

Jung kook is 17 when he leaves, and so is the girl. He left to join BTS and he spots her in a small concert they are having. This is taking place in the YNWA era.

idhfao, the cringe. I tried, probably failed but I
wanted to try these kinds of stories so lol.

Edited by: @auroxe

(editor looking for stories to edit, PM her!)