Kim Min Jung POV

"So, you're telling me that you ended up going see your famous ex perform on the biggest night of his life, with over like a million quadrillion people in that stadium, and somehow he was all like, "Oof let me just look down at the front row because why not," and he looked at you. Specifically you. AND, after you clearly told me in a very rude manner that you weren't going to go."

"I was doing nothing, and the ticket was just there, so I ended up going. And yes, he did see me, we had awkward eye contact and everything." I answered, sipping my green tea. Jennie looked at me and groaned.

"Child, and you thought it would be a good idea to leave right when the darn concert was starting!?" 

"It was like an 'in the moment' kind of thing, and I wasn't going to stay, knowing that he knew darn well that I was there. How weird would it be if you went to watch your ex perform on stage after not seeing him for 4 years. Very Awkward."

"Come on Min Jung! i just can't believe you did that! You gotta get your emotions in check before yo-" 

"Seollenda, Me Likey, Me Likey, Likey, Likey, Me Likey, Likey, Likey, dodododododo." My ring tone interrupted her. I gave her an apologetic smile and looked to see who was calling.

Manager-nimmmmmiieeee

"I gotta take this, it's my manager." I said. She nodded and signaled me to answer the call.

I swiped my screen and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Min Jung, sweetie, get ready to go. I'm outside." 

"Are you okay? You sound like you're having a mental break down." I said, worried.

"You have a photoshoot at 2PM for Vogue that I completely forgot about. We have to go now if we don't want to be late." I took the phone off my ear and looked at the time.

'1:50 PM' it read.

"Oof, okay. I'll be there faster than you can say bultaorune." I hung up on him and grabbed my purse.

"Jen, I got to go to a shoot, text me later. Bye, love you!" I fast walked to the door, noticing my body guard, Jim, waiting there for me.

"You ready? There is a huge crowd of people outside." 

"Yep, I'm ready. We have to go, like, now." He opened the door. The second I stepped foot outside, I was greeted by the excited shrieks of my Minis, which is what I call my fans.

I smiled at the photographers and fans that were trying to get my attention, while poor Jim had to push his way through them to get me in the car. We reached the car and Jim opened the door for me, I quietly thanked him and got into the car to greet my very stressed Manager.

"Min Jung, if we're late, they could replace us!"

"If they replace us, it means they didn't really want us in the first place ,making this a very big waste of time. So, I'm pretty sure they won't replace us if we're 5 minutes late." I took out my phone and started scrolling through my Instagram feed. After a few minutes of scrolling, my manager announced that we were there and we scurried to the building.

We entered the building and fast walked to our designated room. Entering the room, I immediately bowed to the staff and the producer in charge of the photoshoot.

"Please forgive us for being late." I said, and then I was rushed to a chair to get my hair and make-up done.

"No worries, darling, but I must tell you the concept quickly before we start," I nodded, and he continued, "so, you, Min Jung, will be the only girl in a group of men. The men are all fighting over you, so you need to act fierce, sexy, and hard to get. Then, we will put you in an individual photoshoot with the youngest member, to tell a story and end it with you two ending up together. Also, you won't have to worry about the guys, they are experienced, and they know exactly what they're doing." I nodded once more before being rushed to the wardrobe.