''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This big world that we live in

runs faster than we think.

What a shame.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Kim Min Jung POV

BTS 'Wings trilogy final tour'  December 10th 2017

I read the sign one last time before going into the stadium. It's been 4 years since I last talked to him. After he left, he joined a small company that went by the name of 'Bighit'. They put him in a group called BTS, and that group has grown to be one of the biggest Kpop groups in the world.

And not once in those four years did he come back; no phones calls, not one single text message.

I've given up.

But I do enjoy their music, unfortunately. I find myself listening to them randomly on repeat.

Jung kook is famous now, he looks way different than he did before. He's more mature looking, more muscular, way skinnier, and looks coconut-like.

Me on the other hand, have been doing extravagantly PERFECT without his good for nothing, coconut looking, flat assed, ugly faced self.

After HE left my Dad's company, his popularity all of a sudden skyrocketed. His modeling agency, 'Love Yourself Modeling Agency', became huge when Seulgi, from Red Velvet, agreed to model some of the clothing my mom made. Now, both my mom and my dad are very well known people in South Korea. Plenty of other famous celebrities have modeled for the agency.

I've gotten big in the modeling business as well. I've modeled for plenty of magazines all around the world, including; Vogue, Love, Cover girl, Elite, and many more.

That's how I got ahold of my ticket, It was given to me as a birthday present from my best friend, Jennie. She has interacted with BTS only a few times, because she is in the newly formed Kpop group called 'Blackpink'. She was able to get me a seat in the front row, right in the middle.

I pulled my hoodie down, took off my sunglasses, and went in line to go through the scanner. While I was waiting, I heard a bunch of gasps, and caught at least 5 people attempting to take a picture of me.

After going through the scanner, having my bag checked, and collecting my items, I went to go find my seat. After finding my seat and sitting down, the stadium was almost full because the concert was about to start. BTS songs were blasting from the speakers, and all the ARMYs were singing and chanting along. I pulled my hood back on, and grabbed my phone out of my pocket, seeing a new notification from BTS on twitter.

Looking forward for the last concert of the Wings Trilogy Tour.

Remember ARMY

I love you <3

#JK #Jungkookie #GoldenMaknae

I rolled my eyes and continued to scroll, the lights turned off and the big screen began playing their intro. All the ARMYs screamed when the 7 boys appeared on the stage. After they performed 'Not Today', the boys got in a line and started talking about what they had in store for the rest of us, and also about their past Wings tour.

"Are you guys ready?!" BTS asked. All the ARMYs screamed, and BTS started to sing again. After about four songs, they stopped to show another short film for wings. I'm pretty sure everyone was glad, due to the fact that they all, including me, were screaming their hearts out to all the songs.

After the clip ended, Jungkook then emerged from under the stage, and started singing;

(INTENSE THING YOU NEED TO READ. The begin lyrics are in english and they were 'modified' to be about Min Jung not about the rest of BTS)

"When I was fifteen, I had everything. The world was too big, and we were small."

I was in awe at his angelic voice. I was in a daze, hypnotized by his voice. The fangirls around me were screaming, and the girl next to me was even crying.

"You made me begin~"

I was brought back to reality after he said that.

"You are my beginning and my ending." the memory hit me like a truck, making my head hurt, and my eyes sting.

He started walking towards the edge of the stage and looked out to the crowd of ARMYs. The people next to me were screaming, trying to get his attention. 

"You made me again~" Then he started dancing along with his background dancer. They were doing complex dance moves that no normal person could do. His dancing came to a stop, and the music got softer. He came closer to where I was.

"If there is a god somewhere out there, please help me go unnoticed." I whispered, looking down.

"You made me begi-" his voice broke and all you could hear was his breathing along with his background music.

I hesitantly looked back up, and saw him staring directly at me. He slowly put his microphone down and continued staring. He looked conflicted and saddened, not knowing what to do. 

"Why?" he mouthed to me.

The screams of the fans around me started fading away. My vision started to get blurry, and soon enough, I felt a single tear slowly fall down my face. I quickly wiped my tears, and tried my hardest to put a smile on my face.

"Why not?" I mouthed back before putting my mask back on. I grabbed my bag and fought my way out of the isle, trying my best to not get hit by the fans intensely waving their ARMY bombs in the air. By the time I got out of the stadium, Jimin's solo song was already playing, meaning Jungkook was off the stage.

As I walked down the streets of Seoul, I pulled my hood down further, and continued to think about the look on his face when he spotted me. He could've looked anywhere else, but he just had to see me.

After he left, we never talked again, 

I changed. A bit.

He changed. A lot.

This big world that we live in runs faster than we think.

I spotted a huge billboard with the BTS Wings final tour advertisement. I smiled to my self, shoved my hands into my pockets, and shook my head, whispering;

"What a shame."

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

LOL I AM AWARE THAT I AM NOT DOING THIS IN ORDER AND THAT ALMOST EVERYTHING I"M TYPING IS INCORRECT. PLEASE DO NOT ATTACCC. So, I have no idea if this is going anywhere. Also; 

INTENSE THING YOU NEED TO READ

Crystal snow is also in english so lahdflhaoehfha;sldkhfaoejfoh

Go read my other story 'Billionaire's daughter' it's lit and litty.

I'm out, gracias.