Chapter 1 - The Phone Book

La La La La La  

La La La La La

"Please, shut up singing! I hate that bloody song!"

"Only because it makes you cry. Baka Shark!" I whipped Tooth the shark as he backed away.

"Don't kick me either, your kicks fucking hurt!"

"Mind your language, Tooth. You know I hate it when you swear and I didn't kick you, I whipped you. I'm not in my human form, Baka!"

"Yes, I know and you know that. I hate it when you sing that song."

"Well, deal with it. I love it!"

"It's even got the most stupidest name ever, 'The Phone Book'. What kind of name for a song is that?! Shahahaha" Tooth, laughed as I wiped him again.

"OUCH! Man, I prefer you in your human form. Your much much weaker and then your kicks don't hurt so badly."

"Don't underestimate humans, Tooth. Not all of them are weak, you know."

"Yes, I know that but most of them are weak and humans are born weak. They just find ways to get stronger as they grow older. While, us sea creatures are just born with pure strength. Shahahaha!"

"Yeah, I know. I'm a mermaid you know."

"I can see that, Mermaid. Man, mermaids are supposed to be beautiful and highly intelligent. Not beautiful and highly STUPID!"

"DO YOU WANT ME TO WHIP YOU AGAIN?!"

"OUCH! You just whip me anyway!" As I watched, Tooth groan in pain I casually laughed aloud as I clapped my hands like a seal. I sighed from my burst of random laughter as I started singing again.

La La La La La  

La La La La La

As I softly sung, I saw that Tooth was starting to cry again as I heard his light sobs. I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

"Your a stupid shark, but a great friend." I softly, rubbed Tooth's head as he hummed in light pleasure.

"Same goes for you." Tooth, replied. I lightly, chuckled as I dived into the waters as Tooth, followed me along.