Chapter 2 - Myth & Legends

Chapter 2 -  Myth & Legends

"Hey, Robin what does 'Bleu' mean?" Luffy, asked as he jumped by the side of Robin.

"'Bleu', means Blue in French."

"Oh, so Blue Kingdom!" Luffy, lightly chuckled his sweet laugh. As he missed his footing and slipped up as he drowned in the hidden puddles water.

"Shit, Luffy!" Zoro, put his arm through the puddled water and pulled Luffy, out and placed him aside.

"What was that?"

"It's a bubble puddle, be careful not to step on them here. They all look like, bubbles but once popped they turn into puddles and they can be as deep as the sea. So, you can easily drown in them and never come back up" Robin, casually explained as Luffy, coughed up some water.

"This isn't a place for devil fruit users or for those who cannot swim" Sanji, puffed out some smoke as he spoke.

"Yeah, this kingdom is full of water everywhere" The island the crew have landed on is known to be a water kingdom that is filled with water wherever they went. As they all had to walk barefooted through the kingdom, being on watch on where they stepped and walked upon. Luffy, finally recovered himself as he just dashed on as if the accident had never happened.

"Luffy, don't run off. Otherwise, you might go and drown yourself again!" Usopp, called to him as the others sighed. Funny enough, Luffy did surprisingly slow down a bit as he just lightly skipped along. While, Luffy sung an unusual song.

What's that over your shoulder? 

Fear of getting older

Stay  

With 

Me

Robin's, eyes flicked as if she realised something.  

"Luffy, where did you hear that song from?"

"I keep hearing other people sing it. It's got a nice catchy tune to it." Luffy, replied back as he turned towards her as he laughed, lightly afterwards.

"Oh, I see. It's just I know that, that song has something to do with Gol. D. Roger." This got Luffy's, attention.

"WHAT! ROGER!" Luffy, stopped. The rest of the crew were also just as shocked.

"Gol. D. Roger, no. Don't tell such nonsense to Luffy, like that" Nami, mumbled.

"Oh, it's no such nonsense, Nami" Robin, lightly smiled.

"Could you elaborate on that? Robin" Brook, softly asked. As the others agreed.

"Well, unfortunately I don't seem to know much of this. However, I do know that it has something to do with Roger and his partner and that he cheated on her."

"I wouldn't blame him." Sanji, added.

"Che, course you wouldn't. Since, your the same apart from that you can't even get a partner." Zoro, mumbled to Sanji. However, Sanji kept his anger aside as he wanted to listen to more just as everyone else were.

"Yes, he cheated on his partner with another woman who happened to be a mermaid of some sort and then they both had a child together. Their relationship was supposed to be a secret, although now its gotten around."

"What no way."

"Oh, yes way. I wouldn't lie about history."

"I guess so."

"Nee, Robin. Do you know anything else?" Luffy, softly asked as he was intrigued.

"Well, I know that the child they had together was a beautiful girl that happened to be half mermaid and half human. Apparently, she is still alive today because she was given some sort of curse after, her Mother had died. And . ."  The crew all waited to finish her sentence.

"And . . ." Luffy, mumbled.

"That she has something to do with Roger's, treasure the One Piece" The crew all gasped in surprise.

"You don't think that she is the One Piece, do you?"

"Oh, no. She isn't the treasure One Piece, that has already been proven and there is evidence that she isn't. But, it's been said that you need her to obtain the One Piece somehow. She is the key . . ." The crew all turned to Luffy, who was just walking out in front. As they knew what was going to happen next.

"Then we should all look for her, if we're going to find the One Piece! Do you know anything on what she looks like!?"

"Well, like I said she is half mermaid and half human. Which means that she can easily change forms weather human or fish. However, it's said that she has the eyes of blue crystals, similar to the ocean, like her Mothers and long, black, dark hair that's as dark as Rogers hair himself and has the most stunning voice that's easily distinctive to hear out. Since, she only sings that song that you were singing, Luffy called 'The Phone Book'."

"The Phone Book." Luffy, softly repeated to himself.

"Although, I don't know whether it's a myth or a legend. So, don't believe my words in everything I've said."

"I do hope it's true, if shes related to Roger then that means that she is related to Ace. But I do wish to meet her, she sounds like an interesting person."

"And I thought you said, you don't know a lot about this." Nami, lightly sniggered.

"Well, I don't." Robin, lightly chuckled. Again, Luffy went on singing that same song.

What's that over your shoulder? 

Fear of getting older

Stay  

With 

Me