Chapter 3 - Mermaid Show

Chapter 3 -  Mermaid Show

Through the watery kingdom in the very centre where, all of the towns people and tourists were. The eye catching and magnificent action happened as shows and performances all jumped at you with their eccentric attitude in how they threw their feelings full of heart and talent to everyone in their surroundings. Making, your eyes roll to the very back to your head as you couldn't help but lose control.

Imagine if the life that you thought you shared 

Wasn't really there.

The soft faint sound of a male voice was heard through the kingdom. As very slowly, the performances and shows all seemed to take a short break from their acts as they watched into the centre.

"What is everyone looking at?"

"Another show that's, better than them?"

"No, take a closer look." As the crew all grew further into the centre they all joined the crowd that had surrounded.

"A giant fish bowl?" In confusion, they still kept together as they watched and listened.

It was made up in your mind, 

Could be anyone, anywhere,

"What a voice." Observing, thousands of fish and sea creatures all emerged from within the giant fish tank as they looked as if they were dancing. While, a range of dancers from outside of the fish bowl all performed graceful movements to the beauty of the voice. While, a small band played by the side of the fish tank, which was where the voice was singing from.

'Cause you'd been living in a world of your own design, undermined, 

In another place other space in time.

The crew all quickly, made their way almost to the very front where, they were all able to go up and press their flesh up against the glass of the tank. However, they couldn't as they would of gotten in the way of the dancers outside. Seeing the range of stunning, unusual creatures that have never been seen before with the official humans eye. While, they saw something starting to merge out from the water as they watched, carefully. As they all heard everyone all hold their breaths, they knew something was coming.

As The Dust Clears

There everybody gasped in amazement, including the Straw Hats that were standing in the best view. In the very air out of the water, a beautiful mermaid that glowed, brightly, flipped up as if floating in the air out of nowhere. Sparkling, water flew off her as they shined like stars from the suns rays above as they saw her unusual beauty. Mixed, lightly cast skin that was penetrated with water upon her smooth skin and body. Long, flowing, dark, wavy hair that was as dark and fearful as the dying night with her long and golden like, tail that was truly a light peach, orange that flexed, shinning under the daylight. Within that long, paused moment she put her arms together as she dived back into the water.

And it all starts to disappear, 

It may get harder 'cause you just restarted.