Chapter I

"Izzy! Wake your lazy ass up, you won't be late in your first day of school right? Your brother is ready!" My mom shouted from downstair, she's so loud. I get up from my lovely bed and sit on the edge of my bed for a minute. I'm still sleepy. I think I need more sleep but I won't be late in first day of school too. I groaned and decided to take a shower. I take my phone and walk to the bathroom. I pull down my pants and panties and pull up my t-shirt over my head and also my bra. I turn on the music and for your information, i like punk pop. Because hell yeah punk pop is really awesome and I started to rubbing my body with a soap.

After I took a fast shower, I wrapped my body with a towel, take my phone and turn off the music and walk out from the bathroom. I walk to the wardrobe and take out my best outfit and put my hair into a ponytail.

I walk to the downstair and walk forward to the kitchen. "Morning, lazy girl!" My brother, Alex teases. Yes I'm not the only child. I have one annoying brother named Alexander Christian Collins. He's so annoying but sometimes he can be really sweet. I give him a wtf face and sit next to my mom.

"Eat your breakfast, dad goes to work earlier today." My mom said. "Okay." is all I can say.

After I eat my breakfast and get ready, Mom give us a kiss on the forehead and we walk to the parking lot. I open the passenger door and get inside. It's pretty warm inside the car. We go to the same university and luckily my brother can drive a car.

We finally arrived. I got off of the car and slammed the door. My brother walk to me and before he can say anything I stop him. "Knock knock!" I said. "Who's there?" He said raised an eyebrow. "Stan" I said. "Stan who?" He said with his confuse face. "Stan back! I think I'm going to--" Before I can finish my word "A-choo!! Sneeze hehe." I sneeze and give him a poker face.

"You okay?" He said worriedly. "Here, my jacket, I don't want you to be sick." He said. I think he was going to mad at me, but I was wrong. "I'm okay and thanks." I wrapped my body with his jacket, it's really warm. He takes my hand and bring my bag. I'm so happy to have a brother like him. No, I'm just kidding haha.

I go to my class and have a seat next to my friend, Callie. She turn around her body to me and give me a fangirl face. "OMG! One Direction is coming to here for the next tour! I really am so excited!" She said. But i have no idea who is 'One Direction' so i gave her a weird confuse face. "Chill girl" I laugh.

"I can't ! OMG ! You have to come to the concert with me, no buts and I don't wanna hear a No answer cause I already bought you a ticket for the concert and yeah it's free for you." She said with grind and I gave her a wtf face cause I don't even know who is 'One Direction'. But it's okay, as long as it's free.

After the school is done, I come back to home with my brother.
"Do you know One Direction?" I ask him.
"Of course. Don't tell me you don't know them?" He ask back and I gave him a big smile for No. "Damn girl, how could you don't know them? It's okay if you don't like them. But at least you know them. Are you even a girl cause I'm scared right now." He teases me. "Well, I once hear their name but I don't give a fuck, now help me cause Callie bought a ticket for me to go to their concert and it's free. You know that she's rich, right?" I told him. "Just search about them on Google, You can't go to someone's concert if you don't know them." He tried to help me.

And after we arrived, I go to my room and open my MacBook, I search about them about 2 hours and still have no idea, so i started to listen to their music and it's pretty good. Until I read their fanfiction on Wattpad.

This is where my life just started.