Chapter II

I began to read a fan fiction about 1D, it was a short story about Niall Horan. I read it about 4 hours non-stop and maybe I found myself fall in love with this book but then I began to read more fan fiction about them but yet I still don't like them.

But damn, they're so hot.

I read those fan fiction about one of them until I forgot that I have school tomorrow, I go to the bathroom and take a fast shower and after that, I run to my wardrobe and put my pajamas on, then began to read the fan fiction again.

The next morning, I found myself fall asleep on my desk, and knowing that my phone is dying. I groaned and charged it. I go to the bathroom to take a fast shower and after that, I checked my phone and leave it alone at home cause I wouldn't bring a phone that only 10% charged.

I went to downstair and walk forward to the kitchen, I take a seat next to my brother. "You look so sleepy, baby girl." He said noticing my 'only sleep 2 hours' face. "I am. I think I need more sleep but I wouldn't skip school, right?" I told him. "Yeah..but if you're feeling sick, just tell me, I will drive you home." He gave me his warm smile. I never thought he can be this sweet. I eat my breakfast and just like usual, mommy give us a kiss on forehead and after that, we go to school.

When we arrive, Alex began to ask me if I'm okay and that I could make it until the end of the school, and I make him sure that I'm okay. "I don't want to lost my sister anymore." He said worriedly. Yeah, we used to have a little sister, but she's death because of a car accident. But it was a long time ago.

I go to my class and sit next to Callie and we began to talk about One Direction, "So, I read a fan fiction about Nail Horan last night and it's pretty good." I told her. "First of all, it's Niall." She said with a bit high notes. "Ugh..whatever you say big gurl." I rolled my eyes. "And the second is, you still wanna go to the concert with me or nah?" She asks. "Of course, you already bought a ticket for me and I will go to the concert with you, when is it?" I ask her back. "It's April 14th! Right in your birthday."
"Cool..It's cool, I think Alex can drive us." I told her with a warm smile. "Good! that just great, thank you." She hugged me. It's Callie everyone, a girl that is so annoying but can be sweet and funny sometimes. She's my friend since we were in Elementary School, we always go to the same school until now and yeah she's the only friend I have, the other is just like a normal friend.

After the school ended, I walk right away to the parking lot to meet my brother there. I've been waiting for him and searching for him for about 1 hour but he's nowhere can be found. So I wait there alone with a sleepy face cause I'm so sleepy. But then I feel a hand on my arms and when I turn around, I found a tall guy with curly hair and green eyes standing behind me. No it's not Harry Styles, It was Josh, my 'normal' friend.
"What are you doing here?" He asks and I think he notices my 'only sleep 2 hours' face.
"Absolutely nothing. I'm waiting for my brother cause he's nowhere can be found." I told him
"Come, let me drive you to home, you look so sleepy." He gave me warm smile and take my hand. But I push him away, "It's cool." I told him. "Then I won't go home until you come with me, cause I wouldn't leave a girl alone." He said, "Okay, okay!" I groaned.

So get inside his car and he gave me a Jacket, cause it's pretty cold. He turn on the radio and it was All time low, I sing the song all the time and he was like "Girl, you know this song?" He asks me with a weird confuse face. "Who don't know this song? Oh My Goodness! duh.."
"Well, my grandma doesn't know this song." He said. Is he trying to make a joke? cause if yes, he shouldn't try it again. "Ha ha funny." I said with a fake laugh, then we talk to each other along the road.

And when we arrived, without any warning, I got off of the car. "Thank you." I said and walk to my door house. "Wait..if you won't mind, can you please leave your number here?" He handed me his phone. I write my number and say good bye to him and get inside my house. I go upstairs and walk to my room, and when I get inside my room, I throw myself to my lovely bed and sleep cause I really am tired. And then when I woke up from my nap, I found my phone with 8 Missed Calls and It's from Alex, immediately I call him and tell him that I'm home safely and that I'm okay, he told me he was so worried, and I felt so guilty to him. So, I decided to go downstairs and make dinner for my lovely brother.