Chapter 1

All I did was watch him go to his classes. Maybe stalking him? He was really handsome. He did not have any flaws. All girls look at his glowing eyes when he walks by. Is it stupid that a girl like me likes such a guy?

Bell rings. "I'm getting bored of classes. Let's skip." My friend Micha just likes to skip classes. Unlike me. I don't skip any classes. Even if I had to. All my friends say that I'm such a nerd who just studies even in my free time. I don't get it. You're a student, and that's your job. To study.

I didn't want to skip the class for another reason. Jeon Jungkook is in my class. I will never skip such a class. "I will not skip that class. It's important." I said as an excuse.

Everyone was in class except for Jungkook. I waited so patiently for him to come in. He finally entered before the teacher did. Sitting so handsomely on his chair. Too angelic for my soul. I wouldn't say that he doesn't like studying. He's a good student. Treats students pretty well. But sometimes too rude.

I never got to talk to him. I never had the courage to. All girls just walk to him and have a conversation with him. He smiles to them, pats their head, and even hugs them. And they all didn't die.

I have a huge crush on him. And that's it.

Many rumors are saying that he has a girlfriend. I never saw him in a close relationship with someone so... I don't believe that. And I don't want to.

This time, I won't let my fears drag me back. I will talk to Jungkook.

The school day ended. Time to at least greet him. Before I could reach him, I saw a bunch of girls flirting with him. He never looked interested in the girls in our school. I have no idea why.

I gave up again and went back home.

"I'm home." I yelled getting in. "Welcome back, Misun." My mother yelled back from the kitchen. "Tell me when dinner is ready." I said going up to my room. I don't want to study today. It's Friday. I think I'll make it free today.

I went directly to my laptop. An Idea was going through my mind the whole day. I decided to try it out.

I'm a computer genius. I can do literally anything on the computer. Sometimes students pay me to make them their assignments and projects. It doesn't really matter since they pay me money.

I made a fake account. Named myself "Hyunjae." I don't have any reasons why I named myself that. It just popped. I searched for a nice photo of a sexy girl and added it as my profile picture.

As I signed in, I just added Jungkook and waited for his acceptance. It took him sometime. Doesn't he open his phone? And after long years of waiting, he finally accepted. I sent him a message and a short simple chat started between us.

HJ: hi :)
JK: hello. Nice meeting you.
HJ: nice meeting you too.
JK: wow. you're so attractive. ;)
HJ: Thanks. >\\\<
HJ: you too.
JK: are you single?
HJ: yes. Why asking?
JK: just making sure. What makes you add me?
HJ: I saw a hot guy on the picture. Why won't I add him?
JK: you're right. I'm hot ;)
JK: I wonder if that girl in the picture is really you. Like... she's so hott!

I didn't know what to answer. I think he might look it up.

HJ: it's not me. She looks like me.
HJ: I just don't really add my picture. You know... privacy.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I don't look bad. I have long hair. Pretty skinny. Wears fashionable stuff. Puts on lenses instead of glasses. And took off my braces last year.

JK: I just got to know.
JK: sorry, I have to go now. I have some stuff to do.
HJ: ok. Nice talking to you. <33
JK: "great" talking to you ;)

And then we both went offline. I really didn't know Jungkook would talk so normally. I usually listen to him curse sometimes and just talk rudely. Maybe he's just acting like that at school for people not to know his personality. Oh well. I just talked to him.

My best friend Park Jimin sent me a text. He's also Jungkook's friend. He's the only one I trust and tell him about how much I like Jungkook.

-We're going to the coffee shop we always go to. Wanna join?
-We?
-Jungkook is with me :)

I closed my phone and jumped to the closet. Hell yeah. I wore the best clothes I have. Braided my long ass hair and wore glittery sneakers. I even put on some makeup which is so unlike me.

-I'm at your door. Be quick.

Jimin sent another text. I ran downstairs quickly just yelling a "goodbye" to my mom. Jimin and Jungkook were both waiting for me in front of the house. I slowed down as I saw Jungkook. I took a deep breath and tried to be "natural". I wasn't natural at all. I was about to fall like an idiot. "Let's go." Jimin said.

Jimin and Jungkook walked towards a fancy car. Jungkook sat in the driver seat and Jimin sat beside him. I had no choice but to sit at the back. "Nice car." I said trying to be cool. "Thanks. Nice hair." Jungkook said back. I blushed so much I felt my nose was going to bleed. He grinned and started the engine, ready to move.

We finally arrived. It's my favorite coffee shop. I spent my childhood there. Jimin and I always drank coffee and other drinks there. Never changing our location. We even became friends to all waiters and waitresses. My favorite is Kim Taehyung. A waiter in the coffee shop. He's too handsome to work in such a place, but he said that he needs the job so badly. I think he goes through hardships in his family. But I always liked hanging out with him... as a friend.

"Bro. So this girl slid into my DMs. She's so hot. Look at this." Jungkook gave his phone to Jimin. "Yo. Good luck. She may be hard to get." Jimin said as he gave the phone back. "She's the one who added me so."

Little did he know that this hot girl is this stupid ass girl sitting in front of him.