Chapter 3

HJ: well...
JK: wow. You're already lying before our relationship.
HJ: relation what?
HJ: lol. I don't even know you.
JK: ugh. Forget it. You're hot.
HJ: I gotta go now.
JK: ok. Bye.
HJ: don't be mad. I'll explain later.
JK: fine fine. It's fine with me anyways ;)
HJ: ur not my boyfriend lol. See ya.

I closed the laptop and started to really do my homework. I started to have weird thoughts. What if he finds out? What if stupid Jimin tells him? No. He won't do it. I trust him the most.

I finally finished the torture. I finished a lot of math lessons and science chapters. It's a bit nerdy from me. I just don't feel comfortable if I don't finish the stuff I need to study.

As I was going through my news feed I saw a post that had a lot of likes and comments. I opened the post to read the whole article.

A group of hackers invading the internet.

Was the title of the article. Just the more I read the more I got anxious. No matter how hard and long your password is, these hackers can just get into your account so easily. Yes, I know how to work on computers and stuff, but I don't know how to remove a hack or just solve such a problem.

I prayed for my one hundred accounts I made to watch Netflix for free and hoped none of them would get hacked.

I opened my laptop to talk to Jungkook. Thankfully, my account wasn't hacked, yet.

HJ: I'm back.
JK: hello there ;)
HJ: did you study?
JK: I think. I just read the important parts and highlighted stuff.
HJ: good luck. :)
JK: thanks.
JK: why don't you tell me more about you?
HJ: What should I tell you? You know enough. I still don't trust you.
JK: I thought we were friends :(
HJ: we are. But not too fast young boy.
JK: haha. Ok.
JK: do you like jokes?
HJ: yes.
JK: why are smart people hot?
HJ: ooh. Why?
JK: because they got more degrees ;;;)
HJ: omg bye.
JK: no no I'm sorry. Ahahha
HJ: I didn't know you made lame jokes.
JK: it's not me. My brother keeps telling me such jokes.
HJ: you didn't tell me you had a brother.
JK: sorry. His name is Seok Jin.
HJ: actually. I have a brother too.

Then I stopped typing. I will not tell him my brother's name. What if he finds out who I really am.

JK: what is his name?
HJ: I better not tell you now. I'll leave it for later.
JK: cmon. I told you my brother's...
HJ: I didn't ask you for his name tho.
JK: ok. Fine.
JK: you're playing hard to get. Not on me, girl. ;)
HJ: lol. I have to go now.

My mom was calling me from downstairs. Food was ready.

As the whole family started eating, Yoongi started his conversation, "did you hear about that group of hackers?" He asked. "Yes. That's scary, to be honest." I said. "Thank god I only have one account on one website." He smirked. Yoongi only plays video games and does not have time to go through the news and stuff. He also needs to study and go to his part-time job. He's busy the whole day so he didn't bother making several accounts to himself.

"My worker's account was hacked today. All his files were deleted. They were important projects." My Dad said with a sigh. He looked so angry about it. "Are they that important?" My mother asked. "Yeah. I was supposed to send them to an important businessman. I was about to get fired if he didn't know the account was hacked." He said even angrier. "Sorry to hear that." I said.

The family continued eating silently. I finished my plate and went to my room. I started watching some kdrama and stuff.

Wow. She has a really slim body. I wish I were like her. I looked at my pig-like body. I sighed and closed my laptop from disgust. The house was asleep by then.

I went to the bathroom and did what I have to do. The muscles in my abs and back hurt all night. They keep on contracting when I throw up. I decided to take a painkiller. But my dumbass mind took the pill with an empty stomach. Which made the pain even worse.

I couldn't go to school the next day. I called in sick. My mom made me some hot tea for my fucked up digestive system. At least I didn't go to school. That's some good news. I went through my phone and saw a lot of people accounts being hacked. Even one of the friends I know. Every time an account gets disturbed, the hacker posts a message with a letter at the end.

This account got hacked. Anyone who reports this will have a hard time with us.
~T

This account will not be available anymore. The next account is close.
~A

I didn't even dare to write down a comment on that or even send a message to the person. I logged out of my accounts and closed the phone. I opened my laptop to check on Jungkook. I won't send him any thing. He will notice that it's me because I'm absent for school...

I took a nap and woke up at 3:24pm. I think I can send Jungkook something now.

HJ: school was tiring.
JK: yeah. I was about to get a detention.
HJ: oh. Why?
JK: I forgot to make some kind of a project.
HJ: don't forget it next time.
JK: by the way, can I have your number?
JK: I just don't want to sit on my computer for a long time.
HJ: sure.

I sent my number to Jungkook. After few minutes, he sent me a text.

- guess who ;) that hot guy you like

-Theo James?

- oh my god. Theo James?
- bye :)))

-haha  no I'm just kidding
-Theo James is still hot by the way

-mm no. I'm hotter.

-I have to study now.
-talk to you later XD

-ok. :)