Chapter 21: Turn your Face Walk away and stay.

Previosuly in Back to Reality:

"GUYS GUYS GUYS! THAT WAS NOT PERFECT!!!!" Liam yelled.

"What are you talking about? We were perfect, we even matched the tone we sang while we were recording the song!" Louis said.

"It doesn't matter, take five!" Liam said, leaving the stage. I saw Zayn, sitting there by the stairs, lonely.

"Hey Harry, are you coming with us to get a snack?" Niall asked.

"yeah, I'll meet you there." I said. The boys shrugged and left the stage and I walked to Zayn and sat next to him.

"Hey buddy, are you okay?" I asked.

"Well-"

_____________________

(Still Harry's POV:)

"GUYS WE DON'T HAVE FRICKING TIME FOR A ZARRY MOMENT! HURRY UP!" Liam interrupted.

"Okay Okay Liam. Geez Louise" I said.

"PERRIE LOUISE EDWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zayn cried out, and broke down, in a puddle of tears.

"Oh god, Harry. What the hell did you do with Zayn!" Liam said without yelling.

"OH SO NOW YOU STOP YELLING!" I yelled.

*next night*

Zayn's POV:

"GOOD NIGHT STOCKHOLM!" Louis yelled into his microphone, telling the audince that show is over. We walked inside, went to our hotel straight away, and I walked to my room I share with Niall. Before I could get in there, the boys asked me a question.

"Sleeping early?" Liam asked without yelling. FINALLY!

"Yeah." I said simply. "Good night." I ran to my room and plopped down on my bed and fell straight asleep. I only want to sleep early so I can have my dreams that Perrie is usually in.

*in his dream*

I had a basket in my hand and a picnic blanket in my other hand. Perrie and I had planned to meet here for another date so I decided why not? I walked to the tree where we're suppose to meet. When I reached there, I didn't see Perrie. She must be late. Then, I saw a figure walking to here.

"Hello Zaynie!" That figure said. Geneva.

"Geneva, what do you want?" I said sternly.

"A date, right now. Since we're suppose to have on right now. Just like what management said." Geneva said. "So Zaynie, wh-"

"Geneva. Leave." I said.

"What?" She questioned. "But Zaynie-"

"NO! Don't call me Zaynie."

"Well, Zaynie. We can't be like this. We are meant to be!!" She said. I stood up and ran away from her. Away from her! I decided to run to Perrie's place, just to check if she's there.

*at Perrie's place*

I arrived at Perrie's place and I knocked on her door. The door opened to see Perrie, herself.

"Hello Zayn." She whispered.

"Perrie please, just li-"

"I can't." She said. "Cause you turned your face, and now I can't feel you anymore"

"So just turn your face, until I can't see you anymore. Turn your face, until I can't see you anymore. Walk away until you're not standing at my door. Turn your face, walk away and stay. Turn your face." She whispered so silently.